Jobs - 2014 archive

[Vietnam] 50 openings in SW Development at KMS Technology

KMS Technology has an immediate need for additional resources to fulfill demand for its award winning outsourcing and testing services. We are actively hiring...
[no replies]
Machine and Interface Development Needed

Analog signal from the load Cell of a Torsional Torque Testing Machine is to be read through a DAQ card and land upon pre decided values, analog and digital out...
[no replies]
Hadoop Online Training | Big Data Training and Job Assistance

In order to become a dynamic software professional, there are umpteen certifications which one needs to bag in various niches related to the field. For all thos...
[no replies]
C++ Developer - High Frequency Prop Firm - San Francisco

We are a venture backed, start up, prop firm and focus on high frequency algorithmic trading and low latency infrastructure. The role will involve joining a col...
[1 reply] : Hi, what follows is my generic intro (and we all know everything gener... (by johnagilson)
Need A Tutor for Your C++ Programming Class? First Assignment Free

If you are struggling with your C++ programming class, I'd like to help you out. I am willing to help you with one programming assignment, up to about an hou...
[8 replies] Last: I did create a new thread here http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/... (by Neek)
ISTQB Online Training with Job Placement in USA, UK

Our course offers the best essential ideas, processes, tools and many more needed to set yourself on a path for true real time testing professionals. Our ISTQB ...
[no replies]
Java Online Training with Job Placement in USA, UK

We are offering advanced java online training with job placement assistance. We are having real time experienced java faculties which may help you and assist yo...
[no replies]
QA Testing Online Training and Placement Assistance

We are located in USA with a motto to offer online training to the students and experienced professionals in quality assurance software testing. Job oriented qa...
[no replies]
Advanced Java Online Training with Placement Assistance

We are offering advanced java online training with job placement assistance. We are having real time experienced java faculties which may help you and assist yo...
[no replies]
Looking for c++ developer

Hello we are team of 8 developers , We have office registered and everything setup .We located at chennai , If any one interested please reply here..
[3 replies] Last: Hi, could you enable your private message? (by ltc)
An opportunity in London - Prop Trading

Good afternoon C++! Hope all is well; I understand that the natural reaction to recruiters posting on these forums (even though it's job-focused) would be sp...
[1 reply] : Hi Tony I'd like to have a crack at this one. I'm an old hand at C++ ... (by crazyjoecus)
by RDK
Are you a beginner, who wants to learn C++? We can help you!

Good Day, Beginners! We from RDK C++ tutors, are enthusiastic and dedicated C++ programmers and tutors and we want to learn you programming! What do we off...
[6 replies] Last: Dear Avilius, First I want to say: I find it really good that you are... (by RDK)
We are the team of it-professionals (Web, GameDev, Enterprise) searching for a challenging project.

We are very interested in financial or ecommerce projects, game and multimedia projects or even projects with some scientific background that require strong mat...
[no replies]
Art Director (Japanese)

Job description: • You will set the Art quality standard in our 3D (or 2D) game outsourcing projects, and maintain submission quality by reviewing and approv...
[no replies]
Game Designers

Glass Egg is looking for Game Designers Responsibilities: 1. Maintain active research and analysis of games in the global market. 2. Participating in desig...
[no replies]
Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS)

GlassEgg is looking for Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS) Job Description: - You will be a member of our Mobile Development team for a very important p...
[no replies]
by Evox
C++ UNREAL PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER NEEDED- AUTOMOBILE VIRTUAL REALITY; LOS ANGELES AREA

Creating Virtual Reality experiences in Unreal is the primary function of the Unreal/C++ Technical Developer position. The Unreal/C++ Technical Developer is ...
[no replies]
game developer open for game projects. (READ)

I am a skilled programmer open for game projects as of right now, if you would like me to make you a game send me a email at eli.w.ward@gmail.com or comment or ...
[no replies]
Softwareentwickler/in C++ / CONZEPT16 / Qt

Wir suchen einen/eine SOFTWAREENTWICKLER/IN C++/CONZEPT16/QT für Windowsanwendungen in der Anwendungsentwicklung Ihre künftigen Aufgaben - Softwaree...
[no replies]
Senior C++ Programmer / Analyst Opportunity (Memphis, TN)

Concero Resources is currently seeking a Senior C++ Programmer / Analyst for our client who is an extremely respected Fortune 500 organization - a leader in the...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 123... 14
  Archived years: [2013 archive] [2015 archive]