Jobs - 2014 archive (Page 14)

by cpplon
Programmer Wanted

I need to do some programming on cryptocurrency wallets and expand the feature on these wallets to automatically generate a specified number of public/private k...
[1 reply] : I am slightly interested in your offer. In order for me to commit to a... (by Script Coder)
Programmer. Course Projects, Tasks, C, C + +

Hello, I offer my services as a programmer in C and C + +. Tale of experience with 7 years. Fast, efficient and well good priced. Paypal. Send me MP or email: ...
[no replies]
by aggsyb
Looking for c++ tutor , up to $10/hr

Hi, Background about me: I have been dabbling in programming for quite a while over the last few months, I have a really good feel for algorithm and how...
[5 replies] Last: There are no moderators, and there has only ever been one closed topic... (by LB)
$10/hr - 2D ORPG

Note: this role seeks a hobbyist or college student that has at least 5+ hours each week to dedicate. website: http://www.pixel-realms.net/ Engine ...
[5 replies] Last: Was it really worth it to add that on? Anyway this guy isn't replyin... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
C++ Front Office Opportunity

Currently searching for a C++ programmer for a Tier 1 Investment Bank in London. If you have finished a Masters or PhD within the last few years and have a stro...
[no replies]
C++, Perl, UNIX developers

A major financial company is looking for skilled C++ developers with strong Perl and UNIX knowledge. Location: Montreal, Quebec Duration: time of hire to ...
[no replies]
Programmers Wanted

I am working on an 8-bit Intel 8080 system. It will hopefully be advanced with floppy disks and such. I need people who have experience with the 8080 hardware a...
[no replies]
by XXL66
c++ developer for temporary freelance project wanted

Convert and improve a indicator script into a DLL (msvc 2005). This indicator is for trading futures (stock market). If you have knowledge with stock market ...
[no replies]
C++ Developer for top company in Berlin. Visa sponsorship!

C++ Developer for top company in Berlin. Visa sponsorship! Our client, a spin-off of the Hasso-Plattner-Institute for IT-systems engineering, develops soluti...
[no replies]
Job Searching

Hello, My name is Kevin Tindall, and I am searching for a full-time job as a programmer. I recently graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I...
[no replies]
[HCM] Java Software Architect (SA & SSA) @KMS Technology

Responsibilities: Work with US-based clients and/or Vietnam development center to understand business needs and technical direction of a large-scale healthca...
[no replies]
[HCM] Senior ETL Developer @KMS Technology

Responsibilities: Joining various software development Knowledge and skills: Has working experience and good knowledge in ETL development ...
[1 reply] : Job is still hot and waiting for you. Regards, Recruitment Team (by KMSRecruitment)
[HCM] SharePoint Developer (SE & SSE) @KMS Technology

Key knowledge & skills: Fluent in C# and ASP.NET Experience with SP 2010, specifically: - Development with SharePoint Object Model. ...
[1 reply] : It's still hot and waiting for you. Regards, (by KMSRecruitment)
looking for programmer good with network sniffing / driver development

hi, as title states im trying to find solution to read memory from a target process but in secure way than using api from ring3 (ReadProcessMemory/NtReadVirtual...
[no replies]
C++ Tutor - Offering Service

Hello, I thought I'd begin with an introduction to myself - you can call me Joe. I am an intermediate C++ programmer (roughly 4 years of programming with it)....
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the advice! (by Little Captain)
Seeking Developers for Juno Productions

Please, Before you post you wish to help, get a account for Nitous.IO and post the username in the comment post we need image developers, Programers(javascript...
[3 replies] Last: Is it going to be open source? Is it going to be sold? How will you be... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Work from home job needed have 7 years exp in C++,c,Unix,Linux

Hi I am currently in search of a new job to work from home. I have 7 Years experience in C++,C,Java,Unix,Linux. I was working in Logica Private Limited banga...
[4 replies] Last: can you message me if you have knowledge on visual c++ message me (by nextdream)
Seeking for an Advance Visual C++ programmer

I have a source code of an application i want to add the subject into it , Language and IDE programming: Visual C++ (current version 9.0). No additional libr...
[no replies]
by fayt84
Programmer for Indie Game

(I am posting this on behalf of the developer) A programmer is needed to work as part of a small Indy development team who are working on their first title. ...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 1... 121314
  Archived years: [2013 archive] [2015 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.