Jobs - 2014 archive (Page 13)

Programmer available.

I am available for doing semi-PRO tasks with c++ and I can do immediate tasks with Win32 API. Because it is my first time to work, my prices will be low . R...
[3 replies] Last: Giblit is right I am looking for a job. (by Gameman)
by acpool
Highly Experienced C++ Developers, Berlin

Dear C++ Expert, Well established, steadily growing market leader with an international presence Dynamic provider of software and hardware tools for compu...
[1 reply] : Hi, My self is Chirag. I am C/C++ programmer from India. I have tota... (by buddychirag)
[Vietnam] Java Software Architect (SA & SSA)

Responsibilities Work with US-based clients and/or Vietnam development center to understand business needs and technical direction of a large-scale hea...
[no replies]
Expert needed: paid code reviews

I'm currently developing a small pet project in ANSI C and i'm looking for some expert help. Your job would consist of reviewing parts of the code and, through ...
[no replies]
Looking for a simple C++ project

Hello, I've learnt some c++ by reading a book, and i would like to practice the things that i've learnt in the book. I don't know if this is the appropriate for...
[8 replies] Last: e-mail me mega_unknown@hotmail.com (by mega0unknown)
Looking for business partners

Make hay while the Sun shines ... Hi everyone, I am looking to found a team of software developers to create projects offshore. Anyone considered, just email ...
[no replies]
Looking for partners in Software Development

Hello! I'm looking for partner who has great ideas, but needs a technical resource to execute them. Also I'm looking for companies that want to give software...
[2 replies] Last: GrantPlusPlus, I recieved your email, thank you! write the answers soo... (by AltInnTech)
by skaush
Programierer C++ gesucht

Hi there, I am looking for a programmer to me one existing source code (C + +, Borland) new recompiled for Win7 / 8 (64bit). It needs some code changes. ...
[no replies]
by MrStan
C/C++ Software Developer (Bethesda, MD)

Ariadne seeks a talented C++ Programmer to develop and maintain an indexing engine and a web content delivery framework. The engine processes and makes searchab...
[no replies]
Software Engineer I, II, III (6 positions available)

We are looking for C/C++ programmers with experience using Ada, Linux, and Fortran. Flight simulator development experience is a huge plus! Please visit our sit...
[no replies]
by engr
Interview written test question

Hello what can be the written test and interview question for a tainee support engr.? the job responsibility is to establish ERP and IT training..
[no replies]
2D ORPG: 20% share in income + $10/hr paid unfront

I previously posted an ad on this forum. Please re-send any applications if you are still interested. Project Information -- Currently has a rough '...
[no replies]
Sr. C++/Java Engineer/NYC

We are a small VC backed startup building one massively impactful platform. We provide analytics and execution for institutional investors looking to deploy ca...
[no replies]
Help us build a new virtual world

Hello good people of cplusplus: We are a venture-backed startup building a next-generation virtual world platform. It will be open, vast, and future-proof, l...
[no replies]
Cautam programatori cu experienta C++ , Lua

Societate comerciala cauta programatori cu experienta C++ si Lua in vederea dezvoltari de jocuri. Posibilitate angajare/colaborare ( part time/full time) Ne p...
[5 replies] Last: They are a construction company and now they are looking for C++/Lua p... (by knuth)
by fayt84
Seeking Programmers (1,2,3,4)

I am seeking a couple of programmers of C++ and Assembly for a new gaming console. You would be working with a team of ten people. We currently have sound compo...
[60 replies] Last: I am leaning towards this for the microprocessor: http://www.mouser.c... (by fayt84)
Error in compilation

What is the meaning of following error *** glibc detected *** /media/sf_D_DRIVE/work/hci/Debug/hci: malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x09925398 ***
[2 replies] Last: It means you're accessing memory you shouldn't supposed to. What's you... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Oportunitate profesionala C++ Developer Iasi

Buna ziua, In prezent am in derulare un proces de recrutare pentru o pozitie de Senior C++ Software Developer in cadrul unei companii multinationale cu sediul ...
[no replies]
[HCM] Java Software Engineer (SE & SSE) for R&D @KMS Technology

Responsibilities: Discover and create new knowledge about technological topics (especially on Java and its ecosystems but not limit to) for the purpose of ...
[no replies]
[Coder Search]Process Forking / Hollowing

Hi, As the title says I have a console application that hooks a few undocumented nt functions and performs an action based on reading a specific offset from...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 1... 11121314
  Archived years: [2013 archive] [2015 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.