What drink is good for a Programmer

Pages: 1... 4567
Disch wrote:
For the record... my dog piss joke was intended to be a quick and hilarious zinger, but I'm somewhat regretful that it steered the topic in this direction.

@Disch (Dish) ;) Zingers don't work here. Too many warped users that will take it and run with it, obviously lol.
Ah, c++.com, another day another piss drinking thread.
Last edited on
devonrevenge wrote:

I swear man, you make my days.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Last edited on by Fredbill30
closed account (18hRX9L8)
Fredbill30 wrote:
I love the smell of piss in the morning.

Ummm, I hope no newcomers find this part of the thread because they might just leave.

Then again, it would be nice to see the forums' topics all check-marked.
Last edited on
I'll cross it off delete it.. Sorry. :P
usandfriends wrote:
Ummm, I hope no newcomers find this part of the thread because they might just leave.

Nah, the serious users will see it and go to cprogramming.com while the childish kids will stay and add to it.
what do the guys at cprogramming.com say about us?

They made me think that advanced programmers always starts piss drinking threads every day *_*
devonrevenge wrote:
what do the guys at cprogramming.com say about us?

Nothing. They aren't kids worrying about what people think of them so they simply code.
We're like they're theirchildish immature little brother. :D
BHXSpecter wrote:

Nothing. They aren't kids worrying about what people think of them so they simply code.

^ adults get all tribal and firm like over football, are you saying programmers cannot be goaded into territorial inter-forum rivalry? I wonder what the best tactic to incite this is?

has anyone read any social engineering books??
devonrevenge wrote:
I wonder what the best tactic to incite this is?

Language debates, obviously.
Last edited on
@devonrevenge
Every time you start seeming mature, you go and say something dumb like that. We already have one dumbass that spams the thread every few months. You try and start a rivalry you well just be banned by Alex Allain from his site and make more spam on this site. If that happens, because of your remark right there, you will be the first one that admins will look into for the increase in spam.
@BHX Can we at least talk about them behind their backs?
I i dont do that sort of thing, spamming isnt subtle, I mean friendly inter forum competitions to strt with and subtle insinuations about opposite sides character a bit later on and THEN threads about whos forum has the best coders on it and maybe much later on we can do the horse heads in the bed and kidnapping daughters.
Last edited on
Lachlan Easton wrote:
@BHX Can we at least talk about them behind their backs?

Sure, but I've seen it too many times. You start any kind of cross site problems and it will escalate to spamming by the immature members. Not worth it.
Spamming is silly.
The cprogramming scum! We do not know pain, we do not know fear, TO WAR!!!
*le begins the virus war*
Pages: 1... 4567