I'm smarter than you

Pages: 12
Well, see, that's the problem. My monocle keeps falling in the red wine, but the manual says it's supposed to rim off the sherry into the champagne. I'm sure I'm holding it right.

Does it make a difference that I've already had soup and the spoon was taken away with the bowl? That wouldn't make sense though.

Oh, I knocked over the white wine when I was reaching for the water, but that was an accident.

@huike
Never do the something the same way twice.

PS, I hope you all know I'm not on drugs or anything...
Just wait till he starts on the Bundy !
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Balderdash and Piffle. It is always ones man servant that takes the blame and a strong beating with a sturdy stick. If wine is spilt, your man servant should have moved it prior to the event. Beat him, it is the only way they learn.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Lol guys I was making a joke of it...I haven't been on this forum for a hole day...there is no prize for gettin posts...
Last edited on
closed account (N36fSL3A)
I'm smarter than you.
Did you guys know that (6 * 9) + (6 + 9) = 69 ?
What about :

pow(e, i * pi) +1.0 == 0.0;

Where e & pi are the normal math constants, and i is the complex number sqrt(-1.0).

It is one of Euler's equations, I read about it in the book "The Mathematical Universe" by William Dunham Ph.D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Dunham_%28mathematician%29
TheIdeasMan, that is because re^(it) = r(cos(t)+i*sin(t)). Using that same formula, you can re-write the basic trig functions using e, i, and t; in this case, t is theta.
I'm smarter than me
if(devonreveng_iq<duoas_iq)
 duoas+=tequila
if(Fredbill30_iq<devonreveng_iq)
    devonreveng_iq+=woman;
@Ispil

Yes, the book talked about that in detail, and it is mentioned on the wiki page for Euler.

The great thing about that simple equation, is that it relates the constants 0, 1, e, pi, and i.

And Euler is arguably one of the best mathematicians - his work is certainly impressive IMO.

Any way I think my posts are far too serious for this particular topic.

if (TheIdeasMan == FarTooSerious) {
        TheIdeasMan->ThinkOfSomethingFunny();
}
else if (!TheIdeasMan->FunnyIdeas) {
        TheIdeasMan->BackToCoding();
        TheIdeasMan->KeepQuiet();
}
else {
      TheIdeasMan = Discombobulated();
}
closed account (18hRX9L8)
coder777 wrote:
I'm smarter than me
while(coder777.smartness > coder777.smartness) {
        std::cout<<"You will never be smarter than you so therefore you will not be able to see this message. Have a nice day."
}
Last edited on
I'm smarter than you. Still.
Fredbill30 wrote:
I'm smarter than you. Still.

I'm smarter than a fifth grader.
"this message is invisible"
@fun2code that was funny so your if statment doesn't work :D
Last edited on
This post was just to remind me that no matter how much I study about a particular subject, and kindly volunteer my time to help someone else who is obviously struggling with it,

the OP is always smarter than me.

And, as this thread shows, I am not smart enough to have expected these responses. Too bad I'm oblivious to my post count.

And, obviously, I am smarter than myself.
closed account (18hRX9L8)
Duoas wrote:
And, obviously, I am smarter than myself.
bool obviously(bool b) {
        return(true);
}

if(obviously(Duoas>Duoas)) {
         std::cout<<"Let's visit obvious world. Where everything is obviously true.";
}
Last edited on
giblit wrote:
I'm smarter than a fifth grader.

That's cool. But I'm going to 8th grade now.
Last edited on by Fredbill30
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12