vlad from moscow

Pages: 1234... 9
yes...my loyal subserviants
You can't have a big 3 without Cubbi and GreyWolf!
well it seems like a big 5 now doesnt it, they need direction, they need a king ALL HAIL DEVONREVENGE

EDIT: it is very wrong to call someone an idiot and mean it here, i see this place as a learning environment.
Last edited on
I nominate computergeek for king position, until the emperor Vlad returns!
nope, no way, this isnt a democracy, I am the king. deal with it.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
All hail devonrevenge :D
A warm flower of phlegm I bestow upon this thread and the above replies.
Off with his head

@catfish, its time to straghten up and fly right else your off the team. gottit? good.

Im glad you understand.
Last edited on
This forum has been around a very long time. In that time, many have come and gone. Some good, and some not so good, but the forum has always lived on. The rules are simple and getting restricted/banned doesn't happen by mistake.

Helios, Duoas, Disch.

These 3 pre-date me (I had another account before this one) and are still around. That's a long run.
Last edited on
Off with his head

Off with who's head?
So how is your family doing these days Catfish. All in good health I trust...
catfish's...and vlad's, get to work guys come on.... chop chop.
Last edited on
@devon http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/111264/2/#msg608691
@retsgorf297, what is the meaning of this?
@devon when u said
off with his head
, who were u talking about?
@devonrevenge
Careful, admin trumps King. Push that king stuff to much and admin may decide you are trolling or trying to cause trouble and ban you too.

The admin of a forum or site is the equivalent of God. Kings will answer to Him/Her in the end for their actions.
This is true, barring king knut most kings answered to god.

I started this thread in support of Vlad and to read other members' opinion.

I know this is the Lounge and it is natural for threads to be derailed, but like this?

If this thread shows anything it's that there are worse members on this forum, who get away with posting utter crap. For example if they want to proclaim themselves as "kings" of this site, why not start their own thread instead of polluting mine?

If they did this anywhere else other than the Lounge, they'd get hammered. Which is why they don't.
Renaming the Lounge to the Playpen seems appropriate.
Pages: 1234... 9