Sorry if this is the wrong area for this topic but i need a team

Pages: 1234... 6
@NGen: that's because NGen I said we need time to do a total rewrite of the program to fix the bugs except rewrite it in C++, so clealy you weren't listening or reading th@ inf0.

Also by the way ur the idiot that got me banned eh, what was your name again i think it was "AKH" or was it "tigerdude" or was that "Satanchild666"? who all got banned more than 3 times also for using duplicate accounts.

@Computergeek01: or should i say computerfreek01, " A CEO that can't keep his mouth shut and drop a subject on the forums at YoYo." Yeah that would describe you for sure, now all i wanted to do was have a happy new years day and start a fresh and get a company together, and these are the thanks i get.

All i wanted to do here was start over a fresh fourth and final chance to be trusted to do the right thing and be successful and lead a thriving company into battle against it's rivals.

Now honestly Computergeek01 if your as smart as you claim you are keep your friends from YoYo away from here and avoid starting flame wars.
Ok we will PM the plan so noone else tries to steal it.
Last edited on
Insulting your "potential employees" is usually bad business.

And even if you can't tell us your "sup3r l33t plan for $$," can you tell us the rough idea and the target market?
Last edited on
From Falconsoft's cplusplus profile
Just hoping to get a team together to design a program that will make millions of dollars.

But i need some help and i'll pay you all the profits i make from selling the product plus a additional amount of money from my other job.

(Edit: if this was even real..)
Somehow, I don't think that I would get all the profits... just an itching suspicion... ;)
Last edited on
Stop this, it's ridiculous; you're not a CEO, your "project" is not going to work, you probably won't earn a dollar let alone a million, and frankly you're starting to irritate me (and, I'm sure, some of the other members of the forum). I doubt "Falconsoft Industries" is even a real company - you probably don't know how to run a company (not that I do). I get the impression you're just an overambitious kid who thinks he's going to change the world one day. It's cute, but it's not realistic and it probably won't happen.
Sorry if this is the wrong area for this topic but i need a team

Apology accepted, it is. Should've been posted in Jobs.
So what is the project about, what are you trying to create?
@Catfish
HE ALREADY SED THAT OMGLOL HE WANTS YOU TO REWRITE HIS PROGRAM IN C++, IT'LL BE LIKE A MILLION DOLLAR PROJECTZ END WE WILL MAEK MONEY THAT SOMEHOW SHUD BE PUT IN A RELATION WITH MICROSOFT AND @PPLE AND TEH NINTENDOZ! YOU SUCK MAN.[/fun]
I have thought my plan out well for the business and i do not in any way what so ever wish for or intend on failing and crashing and burning and going out of business, but rather to erase all the competition on the software market.

I am not a highly skilled programmer but i am a smart one and very clever at interface design and art and audio design.

You had it coming. From what I can tell you want to... have other people... produce a mobile app for you... in C++?
Have you a working site yet?
Also, it isn't exactly easy to just blow the competition out of the water...
I swear i am not trolling, my trolling days are over kaput kablammo and out of the timeline of history in other words they are no more they no longer exist they are history they have been exterminated and disindigrated.

Proofs?
#1:
or should i say computerfreek01

#2:
Also by the way ur the idiot that got me banned eh, what was your name again i think it was "AKH" or was it "tigerdude" or was that "Satanchild666"? who all got banned more than 3 times also for using duplicate accounts.

#3:
azzgenius@yahoo.com.au

#4: Have you seen his other posts? He doesn't know a damn thing about C++.

Weather he's trying to or not, he's trolling.

mrsmes - Previous username was GZ. And believe me, there was plenty of administrative discussion regarding your ban long before it happened.

"Weather he's trying to or not, he's trolling."

After 3 years, we never figured it out either. We just let ourselves laugh at it either way. If you got a look at some of the walls of Microsoft Conspiracy-laden text that he used to post, you would too. I suggest you get into the habit before you spend too much time on him.
@king214: I demand You teach me the error of my ways and how i can make things right.
Lol, I love you
Weather he's trying to or not, he's trolling.

I'm pretty sure trolling by definition has to be intentional, otherwise it's not trolling.
We at the Better B.B. Bureau of Big Birds would like to express our regret that everyone (the chairwoman of said bureau included) is experiencing increased sensitivity regarding matters of potential trollery.

Similarly, we would like to express our regret that the user by the name of Falconsoft (20/Male/Mandurah) believes that he can create an "Industry" (a poorly chosen term for the corporation he wishes to create, might we add, as Industries are commonly associated with the production of physical goods) with the following:

A) Apparently very little funding.
B) No concrete business plan.
C) An insufficient level of maturity to handle and resolve simple conflicts.*
D) No concrete statements regarding the requirements and pay/benefits of hired employees for various positions
E) No sufficient public project description which could aid in gaining support.
F) A history of "trollery" on the site known as YoYo Games.

*Evidence: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/58623/#msg316964

This bureau believes that Falconsoft should reevaluate his goals and his suitability for the position of CEO of a company which he hopes will grow quite large. The bureau also believes that Falconsoft should attempt (regardless of whether he continues with his plans or not) to increase his level of maturity for the purposes of day-to-day conflict resolution.

This report was not meant to cause offense, but rather meant to point out key flaws in a mildly satirical manner. That is all.

-Albatross

Chairwoman of the B.B.B.B.B.B.
Evil Programming Nutcase
Last edited on
I demand You teach me the error of my ways and how i can make things right.

All we want is a project roadmap. Then we'll make you rich beyond all measure. We'll make you the warlord of all Greece. Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet...
I love his profile.

Just hoping to get a team together to design a program that will make millions of dollars.

Bold statement.
But i need some help and i'll pay you all the profits i make from selling the product plus a additional amount of money from my other job.

Grammatically this sentence mean's you'll give us all of the money you make from your product (doesn't leave much for you) and a portion of what you make from your other job. In other words, you end up losing money from this business venture.
I have thought my plan out well for the business and i do not in any way what so ever wish for or intend on failing and crashing and burning and going out of business, but rather to erase all the competition on the software market.

Please tell us more about your imaginary "business." Also wiping out the entire software market, well that would certainly be impressive though detrimental to mankind. Good luck with that one champ.
I am not a highly skilled programmer but i am a smart one and very clever at interface design and art and audio design.

Do I even need to point out the contradictions and stupidity of this sentence?

And offense was intended with this post, you're starting to piss me off.
Last edited on
The Better B.B. Bureau of Big Birds would also like to state that the members of this B.B. who are starting to get "pissed off" should engage in some form of self-entertainment to avoid the highly undesirable state of frustration, which may lead to chaos within a given thread, resulting in a flurry of reports. The recommended method of self-entertainment in this case would be attempting to derive amusement from the current situation. For more information, please see Kyon. He seems to have an admittedly unorthodox hang of it, but a hang nonetheless.

Alternatively, as they are not required to stay in a thread by cplusplus's Rules and Regulations, they may leave at their leisure and safe a few seconds of their lives by avoiding stress. This bureau cares about the health of the members of this board, and it is not in the best interest of the bureau to have this board's members mistaken for water kettles due to copious amounts of steam exiting its members' ears.

That is all.

-Albatross

Chairwoman of the B.B.B.B.B.B.
Evil Programming Nutcase
Last edited on
I have presents for all but ross.
Oh, good. That would be a mess of paperwork, that.

-Albatross
@L B: At least Your a loyel employee, and Loyalty should be praised with great amounts of profit, from the sales we make.

@Albatross: You shall be shamed upon for the bringing of your stupidity from YoYoGames and continuation of bringing the members of YYG to do your dirty work, and start a flame war with someone You do not wish to mess with, or people get hurt by the flames just because they stayed too close to the fire (Aaron Wise) and are starting to piss me off, You Will not like me when i am angry and pissed off, soo piss the f**k off.

U think your soo funny and such a clown the way you acted at YYG now it's time we time you got turned into circus fool, $5.00 or for free to see me pull off a pun with this clown and wind him up and watch him go, and see who gets banned first the clown or his ring leader known as Computerfreek01.
Last edited on
Pages: 1234... 6