Sorry if this is the wrong area for this topic but i need a team

Pages: 123456
ascii wrote:
Haha, girls will make most members of a programing forum awestruck.

Which is depressingly pathetic and embarrassing.
It's probably nothing and I'm probably waaaay off but maybe staring at an electronic box for hours a day with your only social interaction being pedantic arguments which code is better than the other code even though they both end up as more or less the same thing is unhealthy.

Maybe leaving the house from time-to-time and talking to humans face-to-face is actually healthy. Or something.
Who was arguing in this thread about whose code is better? ;)
No-one afaik, it's just a common argument on this (and all) programming forums.
closed account (zb0S216C)
Am I the only one in stitches at the mo'?

Falconsoft, you've made threats, presented an unstructured business proposition, insulted the members of this forum, and strong allegations of trolling have been raised on a few posts.

To be perfectly fair, Falconsoft, this business of yours isn't going anywhere fast. Save yourself some time and forget this whole thing. It's stupid, and offensive (too some).

Wazzak
Am I the only one getting the vibe that Falconsoft is `12 and what is this?`
omg you want too know a real scam check out that kid on youtube who is selling a water bomb for 1 billion dollars, i mean who does the clown think he is fooling he is worst at marketing than me. Oh and so who cant spell now programming is the word not programing else word='pro graming'
Last edited on
Falconsoft wrote:
you want too know
Falconsoft wrote:
he is worst at marketing than me
Falconsoft wrote:
Oh and so who cant spell now
Eh?
Last edited on
closed account (3hM2Nwbp)
I felt left out because I hadn't been involved in this thread because I didn't want to bump it back to the top of the lounge. Now that someone else has bumped it back to the top, I have now posted in this thread, and no longer feel left out.

Thanks for your understanding.

also forgive the dual-because in the first sentence. It was an after-edit gone horribly un-proof-read.
Last edited on
Ya know what sounds fun? reporting each and every post he makes. I wont do it, cause, ya know, I'm not 12. But it still sounds fun.
We the Decreed Delegates of the Dominion of Displaced Diomedean Derivatives who Discourage Dumbness, Disparagement, Distastefulness, Depressing or Derogatory Declarations, Delinquency, and Damnation would like to ask Falconsoft to please stop simultaneously amusing and frustrating this board's members.

You're making a mess of the paperwork by forcing us to keep separate lists of who is amused, who is frustrated, who is ignoring you, and the previous states of every member who participated in this "discussion". That is all.

-Albatross

Chairwoman of the B.B.B.B.B.B.
Evil Programming Nutcase
Anti-Arsonist
Member of the D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.

Last edited on
@Albatross That is just pure genius, how long did it take you to come up with that?
Last edited on
About five minutes. :P

EDIT: Well, okay. Five for the group name, and another one for the rest.

-Albatross
Last edited on
Oh you members of the Quindetuple D and your paperwork. Shouldn't you switch to digital by now? That way you could just write a script to automate tracking and updating the lists of users and what category they fall in.
I think she was referring to Poly-Automatic Processing Electronic Receptor, or PAPER for short.
Has that system finally been standardized? Good to see the Organizational Movement for Generally Stable Technology From Ukuleles got the funding through.

-Alex
Advocate of the O.M.F.G.S.T.F.U.
Last edited on
wutever internet warriors...
Since this thread is rubbish anyway...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepOL9EMDqU
Sorry to say this but I just amazed by the hypocrisy. Regardless of whether, Falconsoft is "trolling" or not, respected members of this forum who are making posts useless to the discussion, are they not "trolling"?

Just let this thread die!

It's almost close to two weeks that I've been reading this thread and finally thought that I should log in to post this. Admittedly, I'm not helping but still.
Fair enough, I suppose. After all, it was already decided that this thread wouldn't go anywhere on the first page.

I'm also in favor of letting this thread die until Falconsoft matures a bit and presents to us a more concrete plan than what he has shown us so far, if he has one. Sorry Falconsoft. :/

-Albatross
Pages: 123456