UNIX/Linux Programming - May 2019

redirectmatch negative lookahead regex

I came across the folllowing redirect match for Apache on the following site: https://www.hyperborea.org/journal/2...-lets-encrypt/ Code: RedirectMatch 3...
[1 reply] : Presumably because a negative explicit case is easier to come up with ... (by salem c)
Undefined reference on GCC while in Visual C++ links normally.

EDITED: Because the code quotes seem messed up, I created a file on my github repo with the g++ output: https://github.com/babaliaris/VampEngine/blob/master...
[6 replies] Last: By the way, I solve it! The problem was that I had a copy of libVampEn... (by babaliaris)
email

I am using the ubuntu bash shell on windows 10 and can't send an email to myself. What am I doing wrong? I am trying to send an email to myself using smtp.gmail...
[5 replies] Last: off topic is fine, but there are multiple mail clients on most unix ma... (by jonnin)
Lego Mindstorms ev3

Is the c++ language compatible with Lego Mindstorms ev3 and if it is, what do I need to do to to get it to work?
[6 replies] Last: ok thanks (by ClaytonM223)
by pour
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lioutil

Hi, I want to do makefile as the following, but I received this error: gcc frparse.o frtags.o frscan.o frinit.o frstop.o frfoot.o frio.o -L/usr/local/imag...
[1 reply] : From a command prompt, do ls -l /usr/local/image/lib/sgi You should... (by salem c)
by zak100
How Master is Receiving Other Process Data

Hi, I have typed a program in master is sending the data to other processes. But master is also able to receive the data sent to other processes. How is it pos...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for removing my confusion. I overlooked "sprintf" in line 3... (by zak100)
by zak100
GettingError clearing Memory

Hi, I am getting following error if I try to : delete recv_buffer; My complete code is given below: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <mpi....
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for providing me the option. God bless you. Zulfi. (by zak100)
by zak100
MPI_Gether returns SUCCESS But Data in the Buffer M_Div is ZERO

Hi, I am following the tutorial at: http://mpitutorial.com/tutorials/mpi-scatter-gather-and-allgather/ I have done MPI_Scatter(...) to distribute data....
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for your help. I found a sol of MPI_Gather(....). I have u... (by zak100)
by zak100
MPI_Gather generating: Signal Segmentation Fault

Hi, I am following the tutorial at: http://mpitutorial.com/tutorials/mpi-scatter-gather-and-allgather/ I have done MPI_Scatter(...) to distribute data. After...
[3 replies] Last: new doesn't ever return a null pointer. new can be used to initi... (by mbozzi)
by zak100
How to display the data after MPI_Scatter

Hi, I have done MPI_Scatter but I am not sure if the data has reached other processes or not. So I want to print the data arrived a other processes but its not...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks for your help. It worked. God bless you. $ mpirun -np 4 .... (by zak100)
by zak100
Problem with conversion from 2D to 1D array using MPI

Hi,rray I have written the following code to send the entire matrix to all processes: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <mpi.h> #include <fstream...
[1 reply] : This problem has been solved. value of 'n' was not correct. Zulfi. (by zak100)
arithmetic equation

I have to displays the results of the following arithmetic expressions, in this order: • a − b • ab • (a + b)2 • (a + b) ∗ (a − b) by entering fi...
[2 replies] Last: thanks i have fix the problem. but really thanks for ur kind response,... (by asadsaleem111)
by zak100
switch quantity not an integer

#include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <cmath> #include <mpi.h> #include <ctime> #include <vector> #define MYBUFFERLENGTH 1024 char myinbuffer ; ch...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, I solved the problem using if-else: #include <iostream> #includ... (by zak100)
quadratic equation

i dont know y my program is not working on linux system. double a,b,c,x1,x2; char x; cout<<"enter the value of a="; cin>>a; cout<<"enter t...
[14 replies] Last: thank u dear, i will follow ur suggestion :) (by asadsaleem111)
by zak100
How to parallelize the given code

Hi, I have converted the GE algorithm given in the book. Now I want to parallelize it using MPI. Can somebody please guide me how to do that. My serial version...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thanks. I saw that article before but never realized that it talks... (by zak100)
by zak100
MPI_Recv blocks

Hi, If i am using MPI_Send, I am not getting any problem but when I am using both MPI_Send and MPI_Recv my program blocks. #include <iostream> #includ...
[4 replies] Last: Hi lastchance, Thanks for helping me. Your code is working. Now I hav... (by zak100)
  Archived months: [apr2019] [jun2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.