Windows Programming - June 2014

How to handle Structured Exceptions?

Hi, I am working on one sample application with opencv.I am getting "Stuctured Exception thrown by other component" Exception after long run of the applicati...
[1 reply] : Run the app in a debugger, ideally a debug build. Set the debugger to... (by kbw)
by sambos
Multiple forms & headers

Hello, I have two programming ideas that I would like to merge. Here's a simplified description of them both (both are windows forms)... Program 1: Form...
[2 replies] Last: It looks like I solved the above problem myself and as usual, it was... (by sambos)
by R23MJ
Batch File Utilities

I am working on a pack of Batch File utilities; however, one of them I have been having trouble with. I can't seem to get an input from the command line (Or bat...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you! Works wonders (by R23MJ)
Hidden cpp

Can any one give me an idea to make cpp file invisibily runable?
[3 replies] Last: @Disch There are C++ interpreters....but still, @Brookmezgu how do you... (by R23MJ)
Keylogger and form

Am a beginner in C++ and as such, I am making a simple program that stores keypresses, and stores them in a file. The program contains a messagebox, but it wont...
[no replies]
::MessageBox Error?

So I'm in the early, early stages of this one project i'm working on. At this point, All it needs to do is take a user's input from a text field and show that ...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks. :D It works now that I declared them outside of the function. (by Homberto)
How to input picture in program ?

I really need this ... I tried to look for it on googl and on this page, but I could not find it. Is there anybody how know how to code it, because it is only t...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks , but I am already code everything and I just need to input pic... (by XXXTheHunterXXX)
Working with std::list

Hey there, I was just wondering if you could give me any insight in how to correctly use std::list from the STL. I ask this because in my programming studie...
[5 replies] Last: The problem is that you didn't call pop_front To do so you must inc... (by cire)
by sambos
Multiple Forms

Hi there, I understand that there are a number of discussions about this, some of which have been solved, but I can't seem to get my head around this issue o...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, After searching / reading other posts and websites, I came acro... (by sambos)
i need help clipboard

need a code that will calculate the length of characters in the clipboard if the length of characters will be equal to 15 to the contents of the clipboard is to...
[3 replies] Last: You should register your window as clipboard viewer using AddClipboard... (by modoran)
HOW TO MAKE HIGHSCORE FOR GAME

I need help. I made a game, something like Stick Run and now, only thing I need to make is highscore, but I don`t know how. I tried to find it but I did not. Pl...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks people :D This all should help (by XXXTheHunterXXX)
by AIa43
How to make graphics? And physics?

I am thinking of making a platformer, but have absolutely no experience with graphics of any kind: OpenGL, etc. Also, how to put physics in? #include <...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=EssGeEich]You need to learn WAAAY MORE c++ before diving into t... (by Disch)
Verify existing url winsock2

Hello cplusplus.com Long time no see! ... Okay Okay ... I need help here , I wonder how I make a simple function that does a scan of any url and tell me if t...
[7 replies] Last: This is what I use, adapted from a boost example. std::string sv::uti... (by naraku9333)
by Zapeth
LoadLibrary() fails - invalid PE header?

Hello, so before I begin to explain my problem I'd like to ask this question first: Is there any way to figure out where/why exactly LoadLibrary() fails to loa...
[4 replies] Last: Compressing a DLL has nothing to do with PE Header damage/replacement... (by Zapeth)
LPT POS printer alternate feed

I have an ancient POS printer Axhiohm A470 http://www.racoindustries.com/axa470.htm. Windows 7 64bit doesn't detect this printer and drivers don't exist. Only w...
[2 replies] Last: The thing is that the there are two pieces that have to open first bef... (by szpaq234)
Issues using Named Shared Memory

So basically what I'm trying to do is create a shared memory for an agent, where it stores information about itself on a regular basis, and then somewhere else ...
[1 reply] : Figured it out, shared memory didn't like how long the string I was pu... (by Kaevan807)
error C2440

Hi, im just trying to make a Trainer. I have made it, but it works only if I write #define Value 500 or float Value = 500.66; .... but i want to make a te...
[no replies]
Problems with SymFromAddr()

Hi guys, I would like to achieve some kind of result like the Process Hacker has when sniffing threads of a process. I'd like to parse threads to modules. As I...
[no replies]
by xystus
Crit Rate and how to creat a function for it.

so currently i have this battle sequence: void FightStart() { ypdamt = ypatk; ypdamb = ypdef; epdamt = epatk; epd...
[no replies]
Ctrl key and Edit Control

I had developed a small application based on win32 API. It is made up of a window which has its own controls (Edit Box, Button, List View, scroll bar, ...) I...
[2 replies] Last: Use keyboard accelerators http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/wind... (by Null)
June 2014 Pages: 123... 6
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.