Windows Programming - May 2016 (Page 2)

[C++ CLI] MenuStrip Form help

Hello, i want to change my program, now my program work like a charm, but for one action i have one form and i want to make MenuStrip and use menu for selecting...
[3 replies] Last: Nevermind, i got another solution and now i need only one help, how ca... (by BAILANDO)
BlockInput not working

Hi guys does anyone know why blockinput function isn't working? It says error BlockInput was not declared in this scope #include <iostream> #i...
[8 replies] Last: thanks guys (by adam2016)
[C++ CLI] Get response from website (1,2)

Hello again :) I need help with one code, i want to make website checker for my websites in work when a site is online, or get some error code, for example 500...
[23 replies] Last: It seems that HttpWebResponse throws an exception if the statuscode is... (by Thomas1965)
Simple HTTP server library for windows?

Can anyone recommend an easy-to-use library to respond to an http request on localhost? I don't need any security whatsoever, or multi-threading support. Wou...
[1 reply] : Why don't you use the Wininet API? https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/l... (by Thomas1965)
by yczo
Windows (COM), Send bytes to serial port

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a Windows program that sends data to a microcontroller, through serial port (usb emulating com). Till now, I made it with...
[3 replies] Last: I tryed with a fixed number of bytes and fails too Does it fail in p... (by Chervil)
how use CreateTimerQueueTimer()?

i'm trying change my Timer class for see if works better: class Timer { private: static unsigned int TimerCount; PHANDLE m_timerHandle=NULL; UINT_...
[5 replies] Last: doing these: void Start(bool blnPeriodic=true) { if(m_tim... (by Cambalinho)
why i can't use SetTimer() without a window?

static void CALLBACK TimerFunction(HWND _hWnd, UINT _msg, UINT_PTR _idTimer, DWORD _dwTime) { Timer * obj = (Timer*)_idTimer; if(obj->timer...
[7 replies] Last: that function works fine. the problem was on another place. sorry. now... (by Cambalinho)
win32 - timeSetEvent: my class Timer have 1 error?

seen my Timer class and the timeSetEvent(), do i have an error on Start() class function? class Timer { private: UINT_PTR timerid=0; unsigned in...
[12 replies] Last: that class works fine. i was getting problems from another place. than... (by Cambalinho)
what can i use instead SetTimer()?

i'm trying using the SetTimer() it's good, but for deferent delay between frames it's a big problem... instead a Multimedia Timers, is there another timer that ...
[13 replies] Last: thanks for all.. realy thanks (by Cambalinho)
by helios
_tls_index

I'm doing some experimentation with Clang and LLVM. I can JIT pretty much any C++ code, except code that uses any standard streams library. If I try to compile ...
[4 replies] Last: Nice catch. I forgot to add the extern "C" around the #include. Thanks... (by helios)
[C++ CLI] Include form1 in form2 and form2 in form1 at same time

Hello, again i have small problem, when i want open another form with button,works excelent, but when i want hide first form, it works, but when i want after fo...
[5 replies] Last: Maybe you can try this: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/d4dab... (by Thomas1965)
by modkip
How to get output of system() command

Hi, im trying to execute a CMD command trough system() What i now want is to get that output as a string. I want something like this: string output = sy...
[4 replies] Last: im sorry, i entered the wrong codes and thought it failed XD (by modkip)
[C++ CLI] MySQL optimalization query tasks

Hello, i want ask one question, what is faster and for duration shorter. When i need do 4 queries in mysql, for example, first INSERT into table, second SELECT ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for answers :) is this correct? i think it works and its faste... (by BAILANDO)
Learning

Hello i have learn the base of C++ in thenewboston tutorial and i want now to start with Win32 C++ (Windows Programming) but i dont know where to learn some tut...
[2 replies] Last: What Development Environment are you using, that is, Visual Studio 201... (by freddie1)
[C++ timestamp] How to get correct timestamp

Hello, i need to make function where i get timestamp from date, i have function to get actual timestamp, it works and i make duplicate of this one and here i wa...
[2 replies] Last: Why don't you use the DateTime struct - it's muc easier and more power... (by Thomas1965)
unresolved external symbol main referenced in function

i have visual studio c++ project and add opencv library to my project . my project build successfully in debug mode but when i want to build in release mode ...
[no replies]
[C++/CLI] How to put job in background

Hello, i have application which working with mysql etc, when you press button and on button_press program make query for select or insert, then you must wait fo...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks :) (by BAILANDO)
by eulmer
[SOLVED] - MFC Issue - No mouse response

I'm in the midst of removing a 3rd party piece of software from our code and have been working iteratively. Removing the last bit of it, some initialization cod...
[1 reply] : Someone had left a nice line of code in a file I hadn't touched that w... (by eulmer)
by helios
Session-based encryption keys

I have some data I'd like to encrypt, but I'd like to not require entering a password. Is there any information that's only available when the user is logged-in...
[2 replies] Last: The user SID is persistent, though. (by helios)
[C++ CLI] How to output unicode with string (? marks)

Hello, i need one small help with charset selection in mysql.data when i make app in C++/CLI. I have one form where i can select "banned player" from dropdown a...
[6 replies] Last: Yea, now i finally know it how to make syntaxes correctly. Thanks :) (by BAILANDO)
May 2016 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.