Windows Programming - May 2016 (Page 3)

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Problem to solve: The political party in power wants to ensure his victory in the next elections. Therefore you want to have a database of their supporters t...
[1 reply] : I think you should read this first. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beg... (by Thomas1965)
Visual Studio and QMake

I've tried to make it work but I can't. I am unable to get Microsoft's Visual Studio 2015 to simply run qmake ../source && nmake in a build directory. As a ...
[2 replies] Last: Qt now has a package for VS2015 https://www.qt.io/download-open-source... (by naraku9333)
[SOLVED] [C++/CLI Forms] Parse string from form1.h to form2.h

Hello, i need to parse one string or textbox to another form, but don't know how. Goal is i need this for locking button(disable button) when column in mysql !=...
[7 replies] Last: It's working now, sorry for disturb :) Here is a fix, must put in main... (by BAILANDO)
by bonho
Real time plotting for Win32

I have been writing C++ code in Win32 and I'm fine with buttons, textboxes and listviews, etc... However I am having trouble with finding information to do rea...
[3 replies] Last: Then there are two things you have to master... 1) The basics of mult... (by freddie1)
Need Help with DeviceIoControl function

This is my code: HANDLE HandelUsb= CreateFile(L"\\\\.\\G:", GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, FILE_SHARE_WRITE, NULL, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, NULL); if (HandelUsb =...
[15 replies] Last: In that case I'd have to test this out myself. I'm not someplace that ... (by Computergeek01)
Pictures won't appear on screen

I have 3 pictures in my image list so why won't they appear in the form at all? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Component...
[2 replies] Last: the pictures are 10x10 doesn't really matter tho i got what i wanted ... (by majinvegeta010688)
Using a timer in visual studio

So I have been trying to get a timer to work in visual studio and for some reason when the timer runs it only runs once. In the properties the interval is set t...
[no replies]
How to get the size of the screen, without the taskbar?

I'm pretty surprised that it seems like no one has asked this question before. So how do you get the RECT of the monitor, without the taskbar ? This RECT rcS...
[3 replies] Last: To obtain the size of the desktop (the work area), without just the ta... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by stav
networking - buffer sizes

^ why is it that people make their buffers 256. 512. 1024 bytes long when sending and receiving messages? why not something like 649 or 34 bytes?
[1 reply] : It's generally because they're allocating a buffer for the maximum siz... (by NoXzema)
by Gyiove
Cout doesn't print anything to costom console on visual 2015

Hello everyone, The exact same code use to work on microsoft visual studio 2010 and 2013 but after switching into 2015 it suddenly doesn't work: #include <w...
[6 replies] Last: One further thing I might mention, is that if you use the GCC compiler... (by freddie1)
May 2016 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [apr2016] [jun2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.