Windows Programming - October 2016 (Page 2)

Virtual Key Hooks with qt

i will try to explain and take all details first. It's basically the LRESULT CALLBACK Function where i will put all events showing and all things so i do this: ...
[no replies]
How to save winapi file?

Hello, I'm trying to write the file, here's my attempt so far: BOOL SaveTextFileFromEdit(HWND hEdit) { char buffer = "Write this text to file"; HANDLE hFil...
[5 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3650411/c-winapi-save-and-open-dial... (by Robles11)
loadlibrary() crashes

Hi, I am upgrading a huge solution (25 projects, 250klines) from VS2005 to VS2010. I am working on a W7-64 machine but want to build a 32 bits app. 4 projec...
[5 replies] Last: First question : how can I be sure that the DLL is built in DEBUG mod... (by coder777)
by polklk
decimal 255 as hex displaying as FFFFFFFF

Hi guys, Small problem i'm having when playing around with hex, decimal and binary values. I'm trying to output the decimal number 255 as hex and binary, the...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks alot that actually fixed the problem! (by polklk)
by PacR
Witch windows message allways trigger's?

Hello i want to display image over and over agian witch one of WM_ to use? My Code: #include <windows.h> //... LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(HWND hwnd, UINT m...
[1 reply] : You can use SetTimer and WM_TIMER (by Thomas1965)
by junfan
Remoting in Windows

Hey everyone, How do I implement remoting in Windows with C++? My aim is to establish a network between two different applications and send data from the cli...
[1 reply] : Hi junfan! Use Windows Sockets to make c++ application. (by Mr Lp)
Assistance needed - resolved

Hello, I am making a paint tool and so far so good. I have been able to make it draw lines, ellipses, and rectangles all based on mouse position. The only probl...
[2 replies] Last: You shouldn't draw in the mouse event (like WM_LBUTTONUP) anyway... I... (by coder777)
by stav
64 bit calling conventions run fine on 32 bit?

so i wrote this basic program that just calls a functions with the "fastcall" calling convention which is used only in 64 and 86 bit processors (if what i've le...
[4 replies] Last: I believe you may be trying to make all this harder than it is stav. ... (by stav)
Open webpage

How can I change the following code so that instead of changing the title it starts the inputted webpage? #include <windows.h> /* Declare Windows procedure ...
[1 reply] : You can use ShellExecute to open the url in the webbrowser. (by Thomas1965)
Please help with directx

Could someone help me please? I am having a real problem finding these answers. I'm shutting down a game does this look okay? It's directx 7 and 8. if(...
[no replies]
October 2016 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [sep2016] [nov2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.