Windows Programming - October 2016

How to make webcum shot in c++ without previous video source window?

How to make webcum shot in c++ without previous video source window?
[2 replies] Last: You should learn to spell it before you post, but why are you trying t... (by WaveKey)
Looping through VCL components

Hello. Can anyone tell me how to loop through a number of VCL components. I am using RAD Studio XE7 C++ See code snippet: // card 1 if(CheckBox1->Checked...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Thomas Did it like this (had 128 to do in total!): for (int ... (by Clint UCT)
I have been trying to bubble sort of a set of numbers into ascending order but not able to, please check it out

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdbool.h> #include <time.h> #define SIZE 10 int main() { void SetRandomSeed(); int RandomInteger...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <cstdlib> using namesp... (by SakurasouBusters)
WM_DRAWITEM- DRAWITEMSTRUCT: how can i detect the mouse enter and mouse leave on menu?

using the DRAWITEMSTRUCT on WM_DRAWITEM, for menus, how can i detect the mouse enter and mouse leave? i did these code, but isn't working correctly: //******...
[1 reply] : You could try to handle the WM_MOUSEMOVE message and check if the the ... (by Thomas1965)
by gws923
Problem with function pointer in class method

Sorry, I posted this in the Beginners forum, but I think it may not be such a beginner topic(?). Please advise if Beginners forum is the right place for this. ...
[2 replies] Last: Whoops! My mistake. Thank you. I guess this topic should be locked. (by gws923)
win32 - how can resize an ownerdraw menu item?

i'm doing ownerdraw menus, but the menu item size isn't correct. after some research i found that the WM_MEASUREITEM it's for change the menu item size: case...
[2 replies] Last: i did a big mistake... it's 'CtlType'. now i can resize it: case WM_M... (by Cambalinho)
[wxWidgets] Please include winsock2.h before windows.h

My wxWidgets app includes a file transfer using TCP sockets and everything works fine. But I always get this warning: #warning Please include winsock2.h ...
[no replies]
Stroustrup PPP: 5.5.1 The caller deals with errors

Sorry for the repeat post! I posted here first. Then I found the General C++ Programming section, and thought that would be a better place for the post. PLEASE ...
[4 replies] Last: Please don't create multiple posts: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/gen... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
Including boost example in a larger program

I would like to try out the boost Asio HTTP Server 1.0 example ( http://think-async.com/Asio/boost_asio_1_10_6/doc/html/boost_asio/examples/cpp03_examples.html ...
[no replies]
basic usage of MSDN Library functions

Hello everyone out there. So I have just started learning Windows Programming and here is a small project I was asked to complete. Can you please take a quick l...
[no replies]
by louwin
A blank fullHD display for VS Community 2015

I didn't know whether to put this request here or in beginners? But here goes.... :) I have been playing around for months with a WinAPI sketch. I would like...
[11 replies] Last: Thanks freddie1... I use Visual Studio Community 2015 because it is f... (by louwin)
by Gyiove
Creating OpenGL windows, requesting libGLESv2.dll after calling gl function.

Hello everyone! It's been a great 4 years of being without opengl and I guess I've forgotten things or they've changed. Here's a simple header what creat...
[2 replies] Last: I accidentaly included Qt's libraries called libEGL and libGLESv2and d... (by Gyiove)
Write a C++ program that asks the user for the student’s grade in percentage, and outputs the letter grade for it.

Write a C++ program that asks the user for the student’s grade in percentage, and outputs the letter grade for it. This process should be done continuously wi...
[2 replies] Last: We may not be seeing the crucial bit of your code where you input x: s... (by lastchance)
win32 - can i change the menu bar HFONT?

it's possible change the menu bar HFONT without ownerdraw it? i can change the popup backcolor and background image, but can i change it's HFONT?
[5 replies] Last: My idea doesn't work. I tried it too. Would have been nice and easy ... (by freddie1)
by ajh32
dllexport template class

I'm using VS2015 and have written a DLL that exports a template class: #ifdef MYDLL_EXPORTS #define MYDLL_API __declspec(dllexport) #else #define MYDLL_API _...
[1 reply] : A template will only be compiled with spedified template parameter. Th... (by coder777)
pcap_open() missing in WinPcap

When you download pcap developer pack from winpcap.org (newest one is v4.1.2) you also get docs and examples. In the docs you have a tutorial that shows how to...
[no replies]
how to create one program consisting four program inside

how to make a program that has ( for loop, while, do while, array ) on it. example when you press 1 for loop will appear and run, when you press 2 array ...
[2 replies] Last: im sorry (by mariaaab)
by JBaw
Invalid database object

Hi everyone! I need help with Microsoft Access. I have created .mdb. I have been working with it for month. Now when i try to open it i recieve the following...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks for the help, much appreciated. (by JBaw)
New to windows programming

Hey everyone, I'm new to WinAPI and everything I managed to achieve so far was a window that calculates the current mouse coordinates and load some pictures. ...
[1 reply] : A tutorial about card games: http://www.catch22.net/tuts/using-cardsdl... (by Thomas1965)
C# get parameter from httpresponse

Hello, i need to ask one question, how can i get parameters from httpresponse? For example i have this output from response: {"auth_error":"0","errors": ,"bala...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks a lot :) (by BAILANDO)
October 2016 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [sep2016] [nov2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.