Windows Programming - October 2018

BOOST UDP issue

Hello, I am writing program to use BOOST library for UDP protocol. I have occured with an error on windows only, it is working correct on CentOS 6.9 (Linux) GC...
[4 replies] Last: As, I have already knew the issue of ICMP unreachable because destinat... (by defactodeepak)
Problem to clean vector

HEADER ----> https://pastebin.com/6CauNjLr SOURCER ---> https://pastebin.com/fdZSdC9e Hello During my C ++ studies, I made this small training. I am ...
[2 replies] Last: Excellent link explaining about the comma operator. I made the correc... (by DiegoBR)
Writing Driver

Hello , I am about to start making driver. It needs to check Mouse&Keyboard button states using PMSLLHOOKSTRUCT and PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT ,if driver gets specific M...
[1 reply] : Have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/user/y0011langester/playlist... (by Thomas1965)
windows sockets programming

Hi guys, first post here please let me know if ive posted in the wrong place or something and ill move it? Im just looking for some help with my program. I have...
[1 reply] : Please use the Code format tags to format your code. It's conventiona... (by kbw)
How to link to exe projects in visual studio

Hi, I am making a Game Engine which consists of 2 projects: 1. The editor project 2. The game loop project In the editor project, there is a function called ...
[1 reply] : are you asking how to use the same function in both projects? Move th... (by jonnin)
incomplete type, afxrendertarget.h

simple vc++ code copied from book, computing of numerical method using vc++ by Salleh; chapter 3; Code3A.h, Code3A.cpp ------------- tested on my visual stu...
[10 replies] Last: I think if you can find the recipe for creating a skeletal MFC app, yo... (by closed account 1vRz3TCk)
GetDlgCtrlID and GetLastError returning 0

I'm doing a WIN32 application and I need to keep track (or get in someway) the ID of the different statics elements to change the colors. The problem comes be...
[3 replies] Last: I also have a C# background- actually it's my favourite language. :) H... (by Thomas1965)
by Hex213
extern class & create desktop

Hi, I do not know if this topic is there sometime. So, how to use the external command. I have files these: main.cpp core.h MyClass.cpp In main.cpp I w...
[6 replies] Last: No, I want create new virtual desktop over the original on each (by Hex213)
DirectX 11 - Depth Buffer

I'm working on a game in DirectX for university. I have been advised to add a depth buffer into the project, which I have done. For some reason, when the progr...
[1 reply] : Well, you're neither creating a D3D11DepthStencilState nor clearing yo... (by JagerDesu)
by hitlar
this code does not change window background when key press

/* 8 . ent e r the event loop */ index = 0 ; done = 0 ; while ( done == 0 ) { XNextEvent (mydisplay , &baseEvent ) ; switch ( baseEvent . type ) { case Ex...
[1 reply] : Dear hitlar, Could you clarify more on what you want to achieve? (by phuasj)
drag/move a line

How can I drag/move a line? I have created the line but I don’t know how to select and move this by mouse! Thank so much for help to me, ------------...
[1 reply] : Dear Meyson, You need to update your implementation so that your ap... (by phuasj)
coordinate calculation program

Hi I want to make a simple coordinate calculation program for windows : Can move X_Line (Red) and Y_Line (Blue) by left click mouse and show coordinates. ...
[1 reply] : Dear meyson98, I believe that you want to understand how to implement... (by phuasj)
Fopen giving error

void In(void) //read the image { int i, j; double el; char buff ; stream = fopen("test.txt", "r"); //skeltonize -> newedg.txt & normal myFile1 for (...
[4 replies] Last: You should check if and why fopen fails. stream = fopen("test.txt", ... (by Thomas1965)
by hitlar
Xlib forum

plaz give some forum link for xlib
[2 replies] Last: Xlib is part of the X Window System. Something part of the *NIX opera... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
What will be passed here?

Hello everyone! I want to create an arc in c++ by using windows.h but I Don't know that what will be passed to the first argument which I have mentioned in...
[1 reply] : A handle to a device context. Basically, information about the window ... (by Repeater)
How to use Windows.h functions fonts etc

hello everyone! i am learning windows.h but i have problems that how to use the functions like Arc(); CreateFont(); CreatePen(); CreateSolidBrush(); etc. wh...
[7 replies] Last: For a real GUI you need to create a windows application not a console ... (by Thomas1965)
Unresolved External Symbol

I've been going through the DirectX 11 Tutorials on Microsofts MSDN on GitHub to try and somewhat learn DirectX for university. I re-wrote the code from the fi...
[1 reply] : The token "InintDevice", in quotes, returns 1 result on Google. I ass... (by Ganado)
Can't figure it out

Suppose the membership at a fitness club is $500 for individual, $800 for couple and $1200 for 4 people. Every month, the manager at the club says that guests ...
[1 reply] : Duplicate topic http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/243957/ (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by jmpax
method not declared

Hi, I'm trying to find a solution to resolve this problem but it seems that i'm getting stuck over here. Basically i have this 3 files: GamePad.ino: #pragm...
[2 replies] Last: working now. thanks (by jmpax)
Help, what am i missing

#include <iostream> #include <ctime> #include <cstdlib> #include <valarray> using namespace std; int main() { val seed=let val m=Date.minute(Dat...
[1 reply] : What do you mean by "missing"? * Do you have a problem with compiling... (by keskiverto)
October 2018 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [sep2018] [nov2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.