Beginners - July 2013 (Page 53)

by senhor
Expected declaration before '}' token

There is not any expected '{' token but its giving that error. Can anyone help me? Full error: Line...
[4 replies] Last: after asking it there i saw the } bracket there which i hadn't able to... (by senhor)
by Arayil
Strange results with float subtraction

Hello! Recently, I was writing a small game in SFML when I ran into a strange problem involving the ...
[2 replies] Last: If you want more precise floating point numbers make a "BigInt" class. (by giblit)
What are private and system identifiers?

I was learning c/c++ when i came across private and system identifiers.I have no idea what it means ...
[1 reply] : I haven't heard of private starting with an underscore. If you are tal... (by giblit)
by senhor
Pointer to a function used in arithmetic

I am still working on my draughts game and i code a little but when try to compile the first part of...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks man i have corrected everything and my new code is that: #in... (by senhor)
by Vigii
Plotting 2D and 3D

Hi, I'm a beginner to c++. I need to plot 3D and 2D plots from my c++ program. Please share...
[2 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4283731/plotting-package-for-c (by mutexe)
by piczim
c programing changing font size and colour

I would like to know how I change the colour of font and the size. The simple code below would be ni...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you VERY much it worked my hello world was red text on a white b... (by piczim)
Compiling problem with arrays

Greetings, I was studying C++ with a certain book until I stumbled upon the following exercise: "W...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, that was indeed something that was wrong with the code. I do not ... (by Constipator)
Tic Tac Toe in objective C on mac Xcode

Ok so i am extremely new to coding anything, I am taking an online course and I am trying to build T...
[4 replies] Last: here is my code without usingn array: /* Name:Ticktacktoe v4 C... (by senhor)
Bug: vector out of range

I have two vectors cpyH, hist of size 180. I am performing smoothing for(int i = 1; i < hist.s...
[3 replies] Last: If so hist = ( cpyH + cpyH + cpyH )/3 then so hist = ( cpyH +... (by naraku9333)
Difference between TYPE* and TYPE[]

Dear all, Could you please tell me what is the difference between the following array declaration...
[1 reply] : name TYPE* is not legal C/C++. What you certainly mean if TYPE*name... (by coder777)
convertion Fialed

I want to convert char (string) to long long, so I used atoll () and strtoll, but those function no...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> int main() { std::string s... (by cire)
Function problem when looping through

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void input(){ int numOfPer...
[5 replies] Last: it's not just looping. See page 3 and the tree structure. to approa... (by coder777)
How best way to store information like this?

I have class Guy. And I want to store information about him: the number of times he has been to eac...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, this worked beautifully. I'm glad I avoided the nightmare of ... (by prestokeys)
by ace55
please help very lost

I am completely lost on this problem: Write a function that accepts an int array and the array s siz...
[1 reply] : The elmts parameter in element_shift is a local pointer. When the ... (by cire)
by ace55
Pointer function help

The assignment is : the following function uses reference variables as parameters. rewrite the funct...
[1 reply] : What leads you to believe it isn't working correctly? What data are yo... (by Zhuge)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 515253
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.