Beginners - July 2013 (Page 53)

by Vigii
Plotting 2D and 3D

Hi, I'm a beginner to c++. I need to plot 3D and 2D plots from my c++ program. Please share me the libraries which are more easier to use. I don't want...
[2 replies] Last: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4283731/plotting-package-for-c (by mutexe)
by piczim
c programing changing font size and colour

I would like to know how I change the colour of font and the size. The simple code below would be nice to see displayed on a white background and the text red a...
[11 replies] Last: Thank you VERY much it worked my hello world was red text on a white b... (by piczim)
Compiling problem with arrays

Greetings, I was studying C++ with a certain book until I stumbled upon the following exercise: "Write a program with a int-array, for example: const int MA...
[4 replies] Last: Yes, that was indeed something that was wrong with the code. I do not ... (by Constipator)
Tic Tac Toe in objective C on mac Xcode

Ok so i am extremely new to coding anything, I am taking an online course and I am trying to build Tic Tac Toe for an assigment. I don't want people to write my...
[4 replies] Last: here is my code without usingn array: /* Name:Ticktacktoe v4 C... (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
Bug: vector out of range

I have two vectors cpyH, hist of size 180. I am performing smoothing for(int i = 1; i < hist.size() -1; i++) { hist = ( cpyH[i-1] + cpyH + cpyH[i+1] )/3...
[3 replies] Last: If so hist = ( cpyH + cpyH + cpyH )/3 then so hist = ( cpyH +... (by naraku9333)
Difference between TYPE* and TYPE[]

Dear all, Could you please tell me what is the difference between the following array declaration patterns: name TYPE* vs name TYPE Mor...
[1 reply] : name TYPE* is not legal C/C++. What you certainly mean if TYPE*name... (by coder777)
convertion Fialed

I want to convert char (string) to long long, so I used atoll () and strtoll, but those function not convert the value it give some wrong value, pls help me to...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> int main() { std::string s... (by cire)
Function problem when looping through

#include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; void input(){ int numOfPerson = 0; int numOfJob = 0; cout << "Please enter numbe...
[5 replies] Last: it's not just looping. See page 3 and the tree structure. to approa... (by coder777)
How best way to store information like this?

I have class Guy. And I want to store information about him: the number of times he has been to each country, the number of dates he's had with a girl from tha...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, this worked beautifully. I'm glad I avoided the nightmare of ... (by prestokeys)
by ace55
please help very lost

I am completely lost on this problem: Write a function that accepts an int array and the array s size as arguments. The function should create a new array that ...
[1 reply] : The elmts parameter in element_shift is a local pointer. When the ... (by cire)
by ace55
Pointer function help

The assignment is : the following function uses reference variables as parameters. rewrite the function so it uses pointers instead of reference variables and t...
[1 reply] : What leads you to believe it isn't working correctly? What data are yo... (by Zhuge)
How do you make one of them doohickies.

Hello, so my question is how do you make an string input that will only allow a specific format. Like a username thing. It won't allow spaces or symbols or numb...
[6 replies] Last: @giblit Oh my mistake, I wasn't aware that you could do that so I assu... (by Momoironeko)
by cshu
help with arrays

I cant seem to get my output to give me the correct number for wages. All I get is a really long number that makes no sense. I really don't know what else to tr...
[13 replies] Last: Don't specify the brackets. getInfo(empId,wagesEarned); sh... (by AbstractionAnon)
by ranfan
Problem With Operators?

Here's my code #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cstdlib> #include <windows.h> using namespace std; int oppHP = 100; int yourHP ...
[4 replies] Last: Oh I see lol. I was over thinking it. Thank you both for your help (by ranfan)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 515253
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.