Beginners - March 2013 (Page 87)

by krutuk
Problem with dynamic memory

This program hasn't been done yet. I don't know what should I do. Here is the code #include <ios...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks it helped (by krutuk)
by azh38
".exe has stopped working" "Windows is checking for a solution this problem"

I'm real new to programming and I'm practicing a program dealing with arrays. I go to compile the c...
[1 reply] : The array string letters has 26 elements. The first element is let... (by Chervil)
by Ch1156
SDL problem

Ok so im trying to make a basic 2d game engine but when i put a piece of code in the class it givs m...
[5 replies] Last: How are you linking? (by Peter87)
Calculator

I'm trying to create a calculator that will store a memory function that I can recall. I can get it...
[1 reply] : Also, am I making this more complicated than it needs to be? (by seancastleman)
Function of Class Overload Return Type Error

Howdy, I'm stumbling with functions of classes. My code is for a dice game but I can't even get ...
[1 reply] : You're missing a semicolon on line 27. Line 61 should really be int ... (by Branflakes91093)
by dipali
palindrome

what is palindrome fmction in c plus plus?
[1 reply] : bool is_palindrome(std::string str) { for (int start = 0, end = s... (by Stewbond)
by gladi
challenging problem.

I tried so many times to find out what is going on with my code I found the problems in cin in main ...
[2 replies] Last: thank you so much. wow. it is a very ...... mistake. anyway I should ... (by gladi)
March 2013 Pages: 1... 858687
  Archived months: [feb2013] [apr2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.