Beginners - May 2013 (Page 66)

Homework help

Hello so basically my project goes like this: Write a C++ program that reads in two positive integers that are 20 or fewer digits in length and outputs the ...
[1 reply] : You never give a value to size_Sum (by Yanson)
Alphabetizing a string array

My array will contain first and last names. How do i alphabetize the names inside? for instance names Dan Andrew Drew Vincent will be organize as such: a...
[6 replies] Last: Yes, I have one lol So, I don't know how to explain it, so I wrote ou... (by Ssturges)
I could use some assistance with "for loops" please.

I have a pretty horrible programming teacher. She doesn't explain much or do any coding with us in class so I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what she's looking...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you! I didn't even think to make k equal to i. Wow I feel dumb. ... (by Wiredbones)
cin.ignore requests input

I've made a function that prints text slowly (prints a character, waits x ticks, prints a character, etc), and need a way to clear cin after printing to ignore ...
[1 reply] : Try the delimiter '\n' (newline) rather than 'n' (the lowercase le... (by Chervil)
sort ints in an array

Im trying to sort rand generated ints in an array from greatest to least but i dont know how. im still pretty new to this and most of what i have already i got ...
[2 replies] Last: i now have int* humFight(int humDice) { int* a=new int ; int rolled... (by mordred2)
FLTK: Closing a window after a certain amount of time

I am making a splash screen for a program I'm involved in and I am currently stuck on finding a way for the window to close after a few seconds. I've tried usin...
[no replies]
May 2013 Pages: 1... 646566
  Archived months: [apr2013] [jun2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.