Beginners - November 2014 (Page 65)

Generate random numbers to fill an array

removed
[12 replies] Last: 1. Do not remove older posts. That is rude. 2. Please use the code ta... (by keskiverto)
Can someone please explain this simple code?

Write your question here. int m=12345; while(m>0) { d=m%10; cout<<"d="<<d; m/=10; cout<<"m="<<m; n=10*n+d; cout<<"n="<<d; } cout<<n<<endl;...
[3 replies] Last: Sorry it was my mistake. M is never 5. :( (by Al Biruni)
first time c++ prime and perfect

Write your question here. i cant seem to understand how to place number to plug in on their own and be able to use a number being plugged in(Output a list of a...
[2 replies] Last: so i made it more complicated then it really is? the thing is i know a... (by poseidn)
Arrays

In the beginning of the program a set of 50 numbers is randomly generated to populate an array. The array is then organized by a selection sort. The sum of the ...
[1 reply] : Hi there you can do this easily by assigning different roles to differ... (by closed account SECMoG1T)
illegal else without matching if , would love if my mistake is explained

would love if my mistake is explained #include <iostream.h> void main ( ) { int x; cin>>x; if(x>50){ cout<<"pass"; int y=x/10; switch(y){ ...
[3 replies] Last: thank you very much ispil , i just started learning this language and ... (by yazeedasad)
Asterisks Again!

I know that asterisk questions are all over the internet, and I really did not want to add to them but I am stuck. I need to print a triangle that starts with t...
[1 reply] : can be done in a single loop. start with string of 80 asterisks each ... (by Esslercuffi)
While loop excutes else statement before ending

So I thought I made a while loop that would not run when I typed in "done" or "quit". But it turns out it runs the else statement at the very bottom of my code ...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cctype> //// tolower using namespace st... (by anup30)
Help with functions/call functions

Dev-c++ is telling me:`init_game' cannot be used as a function, along with 'ask_move' , and 'declare_winner'. Also a bit curious with void functions, should '...
[2 replies] Last: Oh thanks! sorry I didn't see that (by thaneofthunder)
by akai09
do while statement

Hi can anyone help me with this? so when i enter 0 i want no processing of any numbers and just end. #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main...
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int numbe... (by shadowCODE)
Subfunctions

Can somebody please tell me why this will not run I keep getting told that "value" is undefined on line 2 and 47 and end of the program, on line 29 I get the er...
[3 replies] Last: You have this sequence: printf("\nEnter PropertyID: "); fflush(stdi... (by pheininger)
November 2014 Pages: 1... 636465
  Archived months: [oct2014] [dec2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.