General C++ Programming - April 2013 (Page 53)

GUI objects creation/deletion

Hi, I have a basic query regarding GUI Objects (Labels, Combo Boxes etc) creation and deletion in a Dialog Box / Window. If I have the following code: void My...
[2 replies] Last: Hey thanks for the help vince1027. So if I have understood correctly,... (by abhishekm71)
So close to being finished, SO STUCK

So I have a project due tuesday, it didn't seem too difficult, but when I sent my teacher my errors which are as follows In file included from indexList.h:78, ...
[1 reply] : //overloading assignment operator template <class T> //indexList<T>::... (by JLBorges)
Class memory allocation

Say I have a class with a few member functions, and only two data members: an int* Table; and an int Size; , to store the number of elements in Table . I'm...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Michaela. I know it's case sensitive, I did that to show that I... (by closed account DEUX92yv)
cmath errors compiling DOOM

I've recently downloaded the original DOOM source code from id Software's GitHub page. I decided it would be fun to port it to Windows 7. I created a new Win32 ...
[3 replies] Last: So I found the problem. The DOOM sound library was including fstream o... (by DethRaid)
calling a appending function from a read file function

I need to add a method readFile() which will read integer values from a file named as numbers.txt. The method will open, check and close numbers.txt. The intege...
[no replies]
Pre-increment and post-increment (unusual behaviour, why and how?)

What will be the output of this piece of code? It really made me curious how is that possible ? for(int i=0; i<10; i++) { cout <<i<<endl; cout << +...
[1 reply] : Output is undefined. What you're doing is illegal. The general rule ... (by Disch)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 515253
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.