General C++ Programming - December 2013 (Page 33)

by chk
Reflect child classes from base class in C++

We want a solution in C++ that must be able to do the following: Given a string of particular type, lets say 'A', we want to find all the types that derives fro...
[7 replies] Last: Hi JLBorges, Thank you very much for your reply. I tried and tested t... (by chk)
Adjacency List Review

I was wondering if this could be considered an accurate and efficient representation of an adjacency list in c++11?: #include <iostream> #include <uno...
[no replies]
Help with creating a Huffman Tree.

Can someone please help me with my implementation of a Huffman tree. I feel as though I'm going about this in the wrong way but I truly don't know where nor whe...
[no replies]
PLease find the error in my program, it is designred to modify a record from a saved file

HERE ARE TWO ASSISTANT FUNCTIONS :(I CALL modifydata() from main, when needed) void modifyhelp() { char nDOB ,nCNC ,nN ,nFN ,nMN ,nPE ,nWE ; int nTEN,nTM,nTP...
[no replies]
Linked List Fun >.<

HellO! I am currently learning Linked List; I'm rusty & need practice and lots of leads. Let me start with the following task I would like to get done: I...
[4 replies] Last: I am just trying to return by reference, at least that's my attempt. (by closed account S3TkoG1T)
Conversion issues!!

This is what i have thus far. //TextVersionOfNumber.h file: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <string> #include <string.h> #include <sstream> u...
[3 replies] Last: So another question.. 1. how does the value that the user inputs (i... (by SimonXM)
by coder1
queue assistance needed

Is there any possible way to create an STL queue of arrays? I tried queue<int >q; It didnt work any ideas?
[2 replies] Last: If your compiler supports C++11 (or TR1), you could also use std::arra... (by andywestken)
Compiler for pascal

I need to implementing a compiler for pascal in C++ or Java. Can anybody help me asap??? Description of the project is as follows Global local symbol table. ...
[7 replies] Last: No, you're just derailing a thread. I assumed off the bat that it was ... (by Duthomhas)
by cfceli
3D DISTANCE CALCULATOR(EUCLIDEAN/MANHATTAN/CHEBYSHEV)

I got as far as this and then I lost my way. #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int x1 = 0; int x2 = 0; in...
[2 replies] Last: Revised edition with the switch statement. #include <iostream> #inclu... (by cfceli)
Prevent destructor delete member pointer from constructor

Hi, I have little problem which causing memory leaks. Parent > Multiple Child(Parent parent) > Child destructor deleting parent => next Child destructor c...
[3 replies] Last: > Child is not abstract class ¿then why are you storing pointers? > ... (by ne555)
Need help on passing classes from from C++ to C# and using them in C# via DLL.

Hello. I need help on how to correctly pass classes from C++ to C#. I've been following this article: http://limbioliong.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/returning-...
[1 reply] : So far, this article seems to cut the deal: http://www.codeproject.com... (by ravel1989)
Build Errors! LNK2019 and LNK1120! Please Help!

Hello! I am trying to write a code for a Caesar Cipher and have never seen these two errors before. The program compiles, but fails upon running and building du...
[2 replies] Last: I think your forgot for the array of char (last argument) in your se... (by aleonard)
by amanuu
Two Dimensional additions

can anyone help me figure out how to do this A written code will be very help full "Develop a C++ program that will add the corresponding elements of two ...
[2 replies] Last: Come on amaanuu, I'm sure it took you more time to post this question ... (by aleonard)
How to make my header files work

Hi guys, I could do with some help regarding a problem I'm having with header files, specifically to do with the string data type. The objects work perfectly wh...
[1 reply] : Sorry to even post this, I solved the problem by myself by replacing t... (by Curlygamer)
new to webservice- need to create type of dictionary to use in web application

Hey guys, i know i shouldn't ask anything like this, but i have bashed my head against the wall so many times with this... in class we get so many simple exampl...
[no replies]
learning c#

hi, i have studied c++ upto some intermediate level, now i'm thinking to learn C#. i want suggestions should i learn it or it is somewhat a bit complicated ...
[no replies]
by Tubbly
Setting up linked list class with templates?

Problem: I am trying to implement a linked list using a class template, however each of my classes that I want in the list all inherit from an Account class. ...
[2 replies] Last: You mention lines that give an error, yet you don't include the source... (by tipaye)
Dev C++ with boost regex

Hello all, I have the following code, which is an example from boost: /* * * Copyright (c) 1998-2002 * Dr John Maddock * * Use, modification ...
[3 replies] Last: I was afraid Dev C++ linker wasnt compatible with boost :( This is ... (by modoran)
MSML

I am facing an issue with one variable. Pls look the below piece of code. --------------- { { . . . pdata0->u.msmlRequest->u.dialogstart->target.value = (cons...
[4 replies] Last: Coder777, Its fixed now. The issue was in type of "target" variable. ... (by Mahesh K)
by werlay
getting the words (strings) of a sentence

Hi guys, I am trying to write a code that reads all the words in text according to each sentence from a file. this means i have to signify the end and beginn...
[5 replies] Last: After some head cracking i was able to load the text from file. now i ... (by werlay)
December 2013 Pages: 1... 3132333435... 37
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.