General C++ Programming - December 2013 (Page 34)

by harook
Weird compilation error

G++ has been kind of trolling me with this huge error report. But I'm totally unable to exatract any information out of it. It would be gread if you could help ...
[6 replies] Last: Im so stupid, thank You so much. I just couldnt solve how to define th... (by harook)
Urgent help..! Cannot put to work functions

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
[7 replies] Last: To the OP: why did you delete all your posts in this thread? Doing th... (by MikeyBoy)
by thepox
help with files!!

In this assignment, you will write a program that will allow for all Caesar Ciphers, using all rotation values (13 being an example above, from ROT13). You wi...
[1 reply] : Refer this: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/fstream/ifstream/open/ (by upX86)
Is it at all possible to change a single variable from a pointer?

I am stuck at a problem where I have two pointers pointing to the same object, and I need to change an int on one of the pointers but point to the same object. ...
[18 replies] Last: Yes, if List is an Interface then List::Clone() must be pure virtual f... (by upX86)
Need Help With Batting Average in c++

I keep getting the wrong result when i run the program i get 44.5596 but what i am supposed to get is 0.446 my mistake is probably small but i just don't get it...
[7 replies] Last: Oh i see now. Thank you so much! (by superret2113)
mini project using codeblock

i have done a bit for my project. my project is about student portal where students can register and log in to check their result over the semester. but i'm hav...
[no replies]
Map... please help

I have map<string,list<string> > wMap; and to insert new values I use wMap .push_back(file); which works but adds the same value twice even is its already i...
[6 replies] Last: auto x = wMap.find(key); if(x != wMap.end()) { // here x->secon... (by Disch)
by thepox
help with reading data from a file

I posted the problem here: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/118649/ Basically, I am unsure what to do to be able to read from a self-made file(more d...
[no replies]
by tarna
Aghh..need to roll back but can't find the option

Hey anyone I cannot find my mistake, so I just need to roll back my project in Visual Studio 2012 to what it was when I first opened it. I can't find where the...
[2 replies] Last: I did that for every file but it didn't work. I finally figured it out... (by tarna)
error C2562 and return value

This is my ISING MODEL simulation code. I have some problem on void function returning value and return value function. Here is the error that i got while runni...
[no replies]
multiple assigment

Hello, i have my own vector class and I was wondering about the simpliest assigment of multiple values into it similarly to array assigment. Is it posible somet...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you. (by JohnBattler)
Arrays

Write a three function program (your main function and two other functions). The main function of the program should create an array that can store 10 integers...
[7 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; void readElements(int*, in... (by Chriscpp)
Passing an array from C# to C++ issue.

So my problem is that, when I pass a array from C# to a dll created in C++, can catch the array values, but cant get the length of it. in C#: [DllImp...
[8 replies] Last: Okay, a little learning then... Anyway any sugestions, is something mo... (by ravel1989)
Find the Palindrome

Hey guys, can you look at my program and help me figure out how to get this program to find the palindrome? Here is my program: #include <iostream> #incl...
[2 replies] Last: OMFG -.- I can't believe I overlooked that. Thanks. I just need to cor... (by VincentOrfeo)
by kalf
Please suggest alternatives to this if-else construct

The project is in C, so I apologise to all the C++ purists on the board, who might want to suggest more elegant C++ solutions. I believe I'm not completely out ...
[7 replies] Last: just do it my way Sounds like bullshit. Call him on it. (by booradley60)
Game program help!!

Write a program to play the memory game. Use a two dimensional array of 4 rows and 4 columns to use a deck of 16 cards with 8 matching pairs and you can use num...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much your a life saver (by Hickeyhead247)
what do i learn next

i think am through with learning neccesarry c++ code...i want to know the next step for me because i want to learn how to make application..and i really dont kn...
[4 replies] Last: What does he consider basics though? I mean I have been doing this for... (by BHX)
Do pointers automatically destroy themselves

Sorry that the topic was very vague, I'll explain better now. Lets say there's a class, and declared inside the class is a pointer. When I create an instance ...
[7 replies] Last: +1 Caligulaminus If you are manually cleaning up, you're probably doi... (by Disch)
Write a program to calculate students’ average test scores and their grades. Please take a look at the code.

//Use three arrays: a one-dimensional array to store the students’ names, a (parallel) two-dimensional array to store the test scores, and a parallel one dime...
[no replies]
Please take a look at my code.

//Write a program that uses a two-dimensional array to store the highest and lowest temperatures for each month of the year. //The program should output the a...
[no replies]
December 2013 Pages: 1... 323334353637
  Archived months: [nov2013] [jan2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.