General C++ Programming - November 2013

writing text to the opengl window

Hi; I'm trying to write some static text to the opengl window without using any external libraries. Is there any way I could do this? Thank you
[no replies]
Insert character in a string

Hi, I would like to insert some character after each number of my string I found how to insert before each character, but what I want is : string str = ...
[7 replies] Last: That isn't copying, that's searching. (by Duthomhas)
by lams
binary tree

Hello everybody, i need help on a binary tree am working on. The program should read a list of keys from a data fi le and insert the keys into an initially emp...
[3 replies] Last: thank you (by lams)
Help: C++ Multiple Choice Questions and answers

Here is the file: http://www.adrive.com/public/H5fXqh/QuestionsAndAnswers2.txt Here is the file with answer marked: http://www.adrive.com/public/22U4rh/QNA.txt...
[no replies]
by y0xuz
URGENT Scheduling Mutilthreads

Hi all, i am ecnountering a very complicated (atleast for me) problem with threads. my main function looks like this: int main(int argc, char**arg...
[1 reply] : The scheduling of threads is inherently non-deterministic. Why do you ... (by helios)
by Plavsa
Reading from a file goes wrong.

Hello. I started making something for my class and the thing im getting stuck with is this function: void ucitajOdgovore(string asocijacija ){ int broj...
[2 replies] Last: What could be the reason for a file not being opened? if its (by Plavsa)
Problem with arrays

Hello, I have a problem, I cant change my arrays dynamically. I'm using Codeblocks for IDE and mingw for the compiler. this is how my header looks like: ...
[3 replies] Last: Wow, that seems to be all anyone wants to know right now... Give me a... (by Duthomhas)
need advice for more features on my map editor

Hello Guys, I am currently working on a tile based map editor. I made a video containing the features uptil now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulkFtxMxWH8 ...
[no replies]
Need some help

I am working on a program that asks the user for a first name but the characters have to be all alphabetic characters. I get it to run almost correct but when ...
[6 replies] Last: This is my code #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using name... (by jarmstrong21)
by harook
C++ Pointer to a function error

Hello, I've been having a problem I can't seem to solve on ym own whole day. I'm really new to C++ so I hope you can give me a hand. I have a class Calendar ...
[4 replies] Last: Well, i just tried adding class Calendar; before i define it in ... (by harook)
sizeof vs #define

In the below example, it seems that sizeof line and #define MAX_LINE will always pass the same value to printf. Is one preferred over the other? #define MAX...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=Disch]For C++, prefer cout/iostream over printf. Prefer const v... (by Catfish666)
How to put input in quotes

I am working on a String compare program and i got the program to work properly i was just wondering how to put user input into quotes. here is my programmin...
[2 replies] Last: ok thanks (by jarmstrong21)
Confused about class access labels!

If we define classes like this: class base { private: int a; protected: int b; public: int c; } class publicderived: public base { } class prot...
[1 reply] : a can be accessed by base only . b can be accessed by base and ... (by Disch)
please find error in my code if any an give me output

#include<iostream> #include<stdio.h> using namespace std; int main(){ char str ; int i =0; int check = 0; gets(str); while(check==i) {while(str !=' ' ||...
[no replies]
I'm confused -.- Please help

Make a program that will ask the users to input 4 different numbers. After the user’s input the program will display the formula on the next line. Next line...
[5 replies] Last: **All inputs are integers except average which is float with two deci... (by Catfish666)
What's wrong with my code ?? Please help ! I'm stucked with this thing !

#include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> main() { int circle; int a; printf("To compute for the perimeter of a circle, enter radius: "); scanf("%...
[no replies]
by aloo12
guys i need help with this...

hi! iam a beginner in c++ ...i dont under stand how to make this programme... Write a C/C++ program which creates a rectangle. The rectangle is defined by the ...
[no replies]

#include<iostream.h> void main() { char c= ' '; for(int i=1;i<=5;i++) { for(int j=1;j<=i;j++) cout<<j<<c; cout<<endl; } }
[1 reply] : Okay. What would you like us to do with this bit of code? -Albatross (by Albatross)
malloc error when reallocating?

Anyone knows what can cause a fail of malloc allocating less memory than available? It can allocate 2.1MB of memory, but cannot allocate 2.0MB of memory? Fil...
[no replies]
Menu driven

What c++ codes should be in this problem? Need it ASAP :) Thank you! Ask your students to write a menu-driven program that calculates the total price for a p...
[no replies]
November 2013 Pages: 123... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.