General C++ Programming - December 2017 (Page 10)

Having trouble with if, else if, and else statements

I'm trying to code a program that will tell me the average and letter grade for three tests put in. I have the averaging worked out, but I can't seem to figure ...
[6 replies] Last: else if(100 > a >= 90) Here's what happens with the above code fr... (by SSteven)
Referee assistant program

Hello all! I really need some help on this program. I think that I am going in the right direction but it is not quite right. The penalties do not work ex...
[2 replies] Last: In places I see you used {} after your if else statements, in other pl... (by SamuelAdams)
Task

this is the work "students at a school volunteered to sell fresh baked cookies to raise funds to increase the number of computers in the computer lab. Each stud...
[3 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/226221/ (by SamuelAdams)
It jumps user input

When compiling the program, it works. But when it reaches to name input and movie name input, it jumps towards the next line. void add() { FILE *outF...
[no replies]
by jge162
inserting txt info into a map C++

Can someone please help me. here is my code so far, i have added notes: <> istringstream iss; iss.str(text_); string temp; while (!iss.eo...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <map> #include <set> #... (by JLBorges)
by cayo12
I need to Know the output pls

hello i have some problems i need to know how the output will display its my first time dealing with questions without seeing the output and i didnt und...
[no replies]
Histogram Graphing through input file

My C++ class is working on arrays right now and I'm trying to create a histogram that looks like this: 0-100: ***** 201-300: * (where the asterisks = the numb...
[3 replies] Last: OK, Sarah. Here is how I would approach it. I would have ten variables... (by fiji885)
asdf

asdf
[no replies]
Need to call function in another class

Hello, I really appreciate your help I have just started with c++ programming so I have some problems, the problem is that I do not know how to call my functi...
[3 replies] Last: Hello, Thank you a lot, it works now I added static only in Patient.... (by Mar1990)
by AnxL
Weighted Graphs, Minimum spanning tree and cluster analysis.

Introduction create a C++ program that receives in input a weighted graph and groups its nodes in the required number of clusters. Input and Output The input i...
[5 replies] Last: yeah exactly what fraC19 said, i forgot to check the forum and just le... (by AnxL)
undefined reference to constructor

I have 3 different classes, I get an error of undefined reference to constructor to my rotor class, but not for the other two. I really can't see how the code i...
[1 reply] : Remove the inline keyword. (by coder777)
Simulate A Vending Machine!

solved.
[4 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; struct... (by fiji885)
Converting an array of a fixed size to a string

Hi, I'm just trying to do some type conversion. In Python or JavaScript, it's as easy as calling str() on your object. Here is my code: int GenChar() { ...
[5 replies] Last: Thomas, I like that a lot. Can you explain the following line of code... (by Thomas1965)
Linked List Infinite Loop

I need help getting this insert function to work. As it is, the program will compile, but when it runs, it doesn't stop and I have to close my editor to recover...
[no replies]
undefined reference to constructor

I have 3 different classes, I get an error of undefined reference to constructor to my rotor class, but not for the other two. I really can't see how the code i...
[no replies]
by cayo12
help *^* i need the solution !!

Hello my frinds ummm i have some c++ quaestiones and i need the solution pls 1- Array Reversal Write a short program to dynamically declare an one dimen...
[2 replies] Last: the language contains functions that can reverse arrays. Strings are ... (by jonnin)
Why -nan values appear

I perform some experiments with the cpp code and I got -nan values. Can anybody tell why I might get these values
[2 replies] Last: Nans propagate also. So if you had this.. z = sqrt(-1); x = z*5.2; y... (by jonnin)
by SCB3
Having trouble writing a custom Map class

[No longer needed]
[3 replies] Last: Please DON'T delete your posts after getting an answer. It makes this... (by MikeyBoy)
Compile Niflib in Visual Studio 2015

Hiya, Can anybody help me to compile Niflib in visual studio 2015 in Windows 10? https://github.com/amorilia/niflib
[no replies]
Need to calculate location distance between two vectors

I really need your help I started working with C++ for my project and I need to solve a problem . My problem is that I have a program that contains information ...
[5 replies] Last: Hello I want to thank you a lot for your help, I tried @Ganado and @... (by Mar1990)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 8910111213
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.