General C++ Programming - February 2013 (Page 42)

tripple for loop problem

I can't tell what this is doing. I need a for loop that sums up the product of several arrays. I am ...
[2 replies] Last: do this: cout.width(3); //column witdh (by greenleaf800073)
can somebody help me simplify this code please?

can somebody help me simplify this code please, so that i only have to declare each monster and move...
[4 replies] Last: I can't help but another place to try and get some good help would be ... (by Elidor)
What is wrong with my program?

#define percent 0.01 #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> using std::cout; using std::cin; ...
[2 replies] Last: First, do new line it's \n, not /n. If you can't remember that, do co... (by greenleaf800073)
by takzee
error reading characters of string

#include<fstream> #include<Windows.h> #include<cstdlib> #include<iostream> #include<string> #inclu...
[1 reply] : Please make a test case! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_case Or in... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
by Xwow
Question about object spawning and deleting

Hi, I,ve been trying to create my first videogame with SDL multimedia library and used various train...
[5 replies] Last: Don't use pointers and manually managed dynamic memory where it isn't ... (by cire)
split date char array by delimiter

i have a list of date format 1-12-2011 that i get from a txt file. char date ; fstream fin("date...
[2 replies] Last: Using strtok() should resolve your problem. #include <stdio.h> #inc... (by ajh32)
Really small doubt

I am confused b/n two kinds of main() functions, int main() and int main(void) and I am somewhat goo...
[3 replies] Last: Why not line 15? I know C++ and in C++ if foo(3) is given, where c is ... (by thiduck)
Need help with DLL!

I'm trying to make a basic DLL that holds OpenGL then port it to Java so I don't have to deal with t...
[no replies]
virtual topology design

can anyone send me the c++ code for virtual topology design in optical networks...i have tried mine ...
[2 replies] Last: mine is too long...it doesn't fit within this text box..... kindly sha... (by nevetta)
by rouvis
manipulate a string into name of a variable?

Hello Everyone. I'm new to programming and I have some issue with my code: I'm not really sure how ...
[2 replies] Last: In c++, you can't use a string literal as a variable name unless you w... (by theranga)
Still stuck on trying to expand my program to add an overloaded function to handle floating point numbers

Hi, I'm stuck on the last part of my program. The directions are the following~ Expand the pr...
[2 replies] Last: My code does not compile and I think I'm not declaring my function pr... (by cire)
Issue with adding a new record to an array

I'm having some issues with adding a record to my array. If anyone could take a look at the AddSong...
[2 replies] Last: A description of the problem would be helpful. I can see two problems... (by toum)
Can anyone help with this program?

Hi I started to learn c++ and I really need help with this program. can anyone help or give me advic...
[2 replies] Last: Your next step is to divide the bill into change depending on how much... (by Elidor)
Could someone please take a look at why my function isn't compiling?

Hi, I'm quite stuck on this problem I'm having in my code. I'm pretty much following along on this t...
[3 replies] Last: Do you still have the original line 19 - int a, aMax, aMin; - in you... (by JLBorges)
Look for pair of integer

Please help me out with this problem...... Given a sorted array of 5 integers and a target integer ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank You Very very much for your help. i was finally was able to solv... (by gauravrpanta)
C++ HELP in character displaying from a string

hi, Im new here :) I want to input a string, say: abcdaa so, the program should output: a b c ...
[13 replies] Last: > So I do not see a problem if the PC needs to display only latin lett... (by JLBorges)
Expanding Variadic Template Arguments in Lambda

I'm trying to expand a template + argument parameter list inside a lambda function like this: ...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah I'm using GNU GCC, well I'll use the temporary solution for now; ... (by Bourgond Aries)
what is the primary expression in this case,

I am trying to use five functions in this program and it was working very well untill i introduced t...
[2 replies] Last: I actually wanna run this program using five functions as defined belo... (by krishnavinayaka)
Communication to another computer tutorial

Hi guys, I am looking to broaden my C++ knowledge and was wondering if anyone knows of a noob tu...
[3 replies] Last: Another great thing about programming is anything you can't do is just... (by randisking)
#define

what happens if i use #define abc uint8_t;
[1 reply] : all entries of abc will be replaced with uint8_t; (by MiiNiPaa)
February 2013 Pages: 1... 40414243
  Archived months: [jan2013] [mar2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.