General C++ Programming - July 2013 (Page 34)

CFile Access Problems

How do I read files to populate a list control of files without errors such as "Access to $Recycle.Bin$ was denied" I got it down to this line of code..I tried...
[no replies]
How to"link" an object to another one

Hello. I have the following problem, I have an object of a class Subject, and I want that this object points to another object of class Classes, creating a kin...
[4 replies] Last: thank you people, lol for the derp example. I solved here :) (by goncalves)
Invisible function in my main

Hi there, I've got the following main function. F #include <vector> using std::vector; //declarations: void initConfig(vector<vector<int> >& prelattic...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=dbachito]Since I do not get an error message, I am quite lost! ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Windchill is just not working..help me learn pls.

Hello thnks to those that responded to my previous posts. I am making a windchill table. I have the basic setup right I believe. My main problem is the actual ...
[2 replies] Last: First, Please always use code tags - edit your post, select all the co... (by TheIdeasMan)
¿Cout Double or Float without additional 0?

Hi, im im working calculating stuff in files, input and output data, etc..., the question is the following: I output double numbers with: myFIle << fixed <<...
[1 reply] : If you don't want trailing zeroes, simply don't use std::fixed : #i... (by Cubbi)
by CroCo
Overload template function in a class? (1,2)

Firstly, is it legal to overload a template function in a class? This is what I did class FILE_txt { public: FILE_txt(const char* ); ~FILE_txt(void...
[23 replies] Last: @cire, Thank you so much. I got it now. It is really peculiar that man... (by CroCo)
July 2013 Pages: 1... 323334
  Archived months: [jun2013] [aug2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.