General C++ Programming - June 2013

Linked List not working

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include <list> using namespace std; ...
[3 replies] Last: But I'm not sure if it's right = / . If it doesn't compile, you can ... (by cire)
How do I insert into this C++ binary tree?

I am trying to write a function that inserts an item into this binary tree in C++. template ...
[2 replies] Last: The easiest way is probably to take a reference to a pointer: tem... (by cire)
CFile Access Problems

How do I read files to populate a list control of files without errors such as "Access to $Recycle....
[no replies]
How to"link" an object to another one

Hello. I have the following problem, I have an object of a class Subject, and I want that this obje...
[4 replies] Last: thank you people, lol for the derp example. I solved here :) (by goncalves)
Invisible function in my main

Hi there, I've got the following main function. F #include <vector> using std::vector; //de...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=dbachito]Since I do not get an error message, I am quite lost! ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Windchill is just not working..help me learn pls.

Hello thnks to those that responded to my previous posts. I am making a windchill table. I have the...
[2 replies] Last: First, Please always use code tags - edit your post, select all the co... (by TheIdeasMan)
┬┐Cout Double or Float without additional 0?

Hi, im im working calculating stuff in files, input and output data, etc..., the question is the fol...
[1 reply] : If you don't want trailing zeroes, simply don't use std::fixed : #i... (by Cubbi)
by CroCo
Overload template function in a class? (1,2)

Firstly, is it legal to overload a template function in a class? This is what I did class FIL...
[23 replies] Last: @cire, Thank you so much. I got it now. It is really peculiar that man... (by CroCo)
Combination

Hello every one ,, um just asking for an effective algorithm in C++ to get all possible combination ...
[no replies]
learning STL, no error, but doesn't work

So I'm working on this assignment for finding anagrams, and I have it at that, code complete ready t...
[8 replies] Last: Wow, thanks everyone. I'll work with these suggestions and see what h... (by Chris Meyer)
please make me learn programming

any one please i want to learn programming help me pleaseee
[6 replies] Last: YouTube has some great references. (by yoked88)
by AceK
I WANT TO CREATE AN APP THAT TURNS ON MY WEBCAM

Ok, I want to create an app that turns on my webcam and display whatever the webcam is pointing at b...
[no replies]
by gemic
Effective STL

To anyone who has read Effective STL by Scott Meyers, is it still worth reading now? My concern is ...
[4 replies] Last: Just ordered The C++ Standard Library: A Tutorial and Reference(2 edit... (by gemic)
by senhor
Which visual studio is better?

I have tried vs2012 but i am working on a netbook and it is not working good on my netbook so which ...
[11 replies] Last: i will try it thanks (by senhor)
casting is not working please help

#include <iostream> #include <conio.h> using namespace std; class base{ public: void prin...
[1 reply] : The type of b is base even after the casting. So function print of bas... (by vlad from moscow)
Inheritence in C++

From design point of view why and when we do inheritence in c++.Is there any substitute of doing I...
[4 replies] Last: From design point of view why and when we do inheritence in c++.Is th... (by andywestken)
by sunli9
Please check : )

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> include<time.h> struc display{ int month; double inter...
[5 replies] Last: Uhmm thanks, I did noticed I forgot to put '#' on third include and th... (by sunli9)
Threading

How do you multi thread?
[4 replies] Last: I tend to favor C++11 threads (when supported)... ie the <thread> head... (by Disch)
by zsteve
ways to keep mind clear and focused while coding?

Hi, today I spent an embarrassing amount of time (2hrs) mainly in trying to get this code to work: ...
[6 replies] Last: Um, try to eat before you start programming and eat while you're at it... (by greenleaf800073)
by klay2
c++ game wiki

please check out my wiki it is about making a game in c++ its at: http://communitygame.wikia.com...
[no replies]
June 2013 Pages: 123... 29
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.