General C++ Programming - July 2014 (Page 2)

How to take Screen shot using C++

Hi, I want to take screen shot and save it in any image format like jpg, bmp, ppm or any other . Please help me as soon as possible.
[3 replies] Last: A really dumb way is to move the cursor and click each button of openi... (by Richard 4234)
Diablo 1/2 source code

Just wondering if anyone might know where I could download source code for either of these games. I did a search on google for a bit but all I was able to find ...
[4 replies] Last: Its not whether or not YOU are phased about legalities - its the fact ... (by TwilightSpectre)
classes, includes, and... syntax errors?

I've dabbled in and out of programming for a few years, and I'm just starting to get back into c/c++... I started writing a bunch of code, and all of a sudden,...
[1 reply] : You almost have a cyclic inclusion problem. Your events.h includes ... (by TwilightSpectre)
Creating user / password question

Before I get too far into the code question, is c++ the right avenue to go down as far as creating new user and password for a website, and/or authenticating ex...
[8 replies] Last: I would assume they keep it up to date. (by Lowest0ne)
Problem with CImg

Today I started working with CImg or at least I tried, because when I try to compile the code I get an error from the CImg.h file. CImg.h|8446|undefined ref...
[1 reply] : About undefined reference http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/11390... (by ne555)
using two differenct classes (1,2)

#include <iostream> using namespace std; #include "car.h" #include "truck.h" int main(){ cout << "---------Program Initiated-----------" << endl...
[35 replies] Last: Guys YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it, I did it guys thanks to every o... (by danicpp)
by ntran
Deleting repeated lines in a text file

Hi everyone, I have a text file with repeated lines, and i would like to get rid of the duplicate information, can you help me with an algorithm to achieve thi...
[6 replies] Last: Yup, that would work nicely. (by booradley60)
Nothing Rendering in D3D9

I think I've coded this stuff right, but all I get is a blank screen when I run the program. In my init function I have this: /* initialize 3D components */ ...
[4 replies] Last: Those are exactly the same, they are just typedefs to remove the *. (by closed account 10X9216C)
Designing a class to do simple file I/O using streams.

I'm having trouble with this. I'm not even sure where to start. What goes in the Class .cpp and what goes in the Class .h file? Thanks in advance. Design an...
[5 replies] Last: If you provided default values for each argument, wouldn't that creat... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Getting 2 decimal places in output text file

Hello everyone. I was wondering how I can make my output only have 2 decimal places because I want it to be a monetary value. In my code I used this: cout.set...
[2 replies] Last: very helpful, I figured it out thank you! (by The Intern)
functions and how they interact with each other

Having trouble with my functions interacting with each other. Not sure how to have them link so it will communicate between themselves. < #include <ios...
[9 replies] Last: [quote=AbstractionAnon]Unless this changed in C++14, Visual Studio fla... (by MikeyBoy)
Get input from ports and send output

I'm learning C++. Is there some way to make program function on input from a port like usb port and can I send bits through the port? For example A usb cable co...
[1 reply] : For windows: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware... (by mutexe)
Writing output of while loop to text file!

Hello everyone! I recently looked up how to write your output to a text file and came across this tutorial http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/lesson10.html wh...
[2 replies] Last: That worked! Thank you so much (by The Intern)
How to obtain the total of numbers greater than average without using an array (1,2)

Hi guys , im facing a problem which i could not obtain the total numbers which is greater than the average value. For example: #include <iostream> using n...
[22 replies] Last: Linked list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linked_list http://www.cplus... (by Smac89)
please help !

can u please find error in the program........it runs upto enter month and continues without stopping......it executes infinite times in turbo c++ #inclu...
[11 replies] Last: Line 47: Your loop will never stop. Your termination condition is 1<... (by AbstractionAnon)
by bencwl
Data Encryption and Decryption

i nid some help how should i write a full program..... Pseudo code for encryption: 1) The user would initially be asked to enter a four-digit integer. 2) T...
[3 replies] Last: why do you need to be able to write the program specified above? (by SIK)
by heepoo
how to build a compiler using LLVM for AngelScript

hi all, i'm making a game engine for blind and vision impaired users using AngelScript now, the question is, do you know a LLVM compiler for it? or i have to ...
[no replies]
by zxrp
Replacing word in char array

Hey guys, I'm writing a function that accepts a char array containing the title of a book as parameter, the following then has to take place: 1.) Extra whit...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for the reply @Smac89. I accidentally capitalized the "a" in t... (by zxrp)
by vanev
Classes and Constructor help

Hi all, I am struggling with classes and constructors. I have no clue if I am even on the right track with this. I included the task and my attempted and unfini...
[3 replies] Last: constructor is called automatically when you create an instant from cl... (by lsk)
Changing text and window size

I would like to find out a way to set the text and window sixe for the window in c++. I am using code::blocks compiler
[4 replies] Last: Hay you have change your window size and text means follows the below... (by MarcusWa)
July 2014 Pages: 1234... 26
  Archived months: [jun2014] [aug2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.