General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 11)

by tuya
Filling Arrays from a Text File

I am having a trivial trouble on how to create three different arrays from a text file. I am a beginner in C++. I have a .txt file containing a string of 'fl...
[3 replies] Last: Use an array of pointers? float *ppf = { p1, p2, p3 }; unsigned i =... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
what is the virtual properties

I'm c++ beginner and could not understand the following class CItem { public: VIRTUALPROPERTY_BOTH(DWORD, UID, set_UID, get_UID) VIRTUAL...
[1 reply] : Microsoft Specific This attribute can be applied to non-static "virt... (by kbw)
help for a make function

Hello, friends. I need help for my project. I must create a function with a integer number as parameter This function use the parameter for a loop example...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/functions/ http://www.cplusplus.... (by Smac89)
Pyramid

how i print patern like this - * -* * * * * * * * -* * * - * consider - as space..
[2 replies] Last: Solve this question and you have your answer http://codeforces.com/con... (by Smac89)
Can Anybody HELP me with R6010-abort()???

I am working on a school project. #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <sstream> using namespace std; struct Job{ int *DayNum ; int *Pen...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks JLBorges!! You are a life saver^^ (by swkang7229)
Dev-C++

how do i get Dev-C++ to work with openscenegraph?
[no replies]
Creating a Timer

I'm looking to create some sort of a timer. I'd like it to count by milliseconds and return a true value when it counts to a specific time. It would be used so...
[2 replies] Last: @Daleth Thank you very much! Exactly what I was looking for! (by closed account D3pGNwbp)
Extraction from func(char* cfg, ...)

Most of the time I ask for tutorial pages or advice but this time I think I'd learn better from getting a working function and dissecting how it works (I have m...
[1 reply] : ( This is straight from http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdarg/va_... (by Branflakes91093)
by tj720
creating a Huffman Tree

I need to write a program that will accept a valid text file, read it, then create a Huffman tree from the file, encode the text, then decode it to prove that m...
[no replies]
Best way to represent an invalid value?

Hi All, I'm writing an application that does a lot of work with angles and times. Calculation precision is better than one milli-arcsecond in angle and one m...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, JLBorges. I'll do some reading and see what turns up. (by canismajor)
OpenSceneGraph

I am trying to use openscenegraph to display some .3ds files. How do you use it and where do you put it? I extracted the files already.
[1 reply] : You might try asking in a forum dedicated to Open Scene Graph, or look... (by cire)
Problems with searching in linked lists

Hello everyone! So I have a Class named Subject, wich I used linked list to keep the objects. Now I have another Class called Tests which I should register a ...
[3 replies] Last: I figured out a way to do it. Anyway, thank you for reply (by goncalves)
Help pless

asdfasd
[1 reply] : It's not correct. The WWW usually has applets for the different kinds ... (by Peter87)
Sorting a vector

The following is my vector. I have 118 of them, one for each element in the periodic table. How could I sort them as needed, if I want to display them alphabeti...
[3 replies] Last: @mutexe Thanks for the link. I'll save the page so I can get back to ... (by whitenite1)
by lmsmi1
C++14 & MinGW

Hello everyone. I'm having some trouble seeing if the MinGW developers will/have implement(ed) a function like the pragma directive. I know Microsoft's compil...
[1 reply] : http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cxx1y.html (by naraku9333)
need help with comments, Im told to write more comments than code! so how do I articulate this?

can i get some tips from people who have had to read bad comments? The Experts I have found to help me have extremely high standards and haven't really hel...
[8 replies] Last: @mikeyboy, thats a good argument for commenting your own code, it neve... (by devonrevenge)
casting a non-const variable to const.

Hi everyone I'll be grateful, if someone can help me. Is there any way to cast a non-const variable to const one? I want to read variable n from file and...
[6 replies] Last: i think, when there is no need for dynamic memory allocation, working... (by Cubbi)
by CroCo
First Derivative in C++? (1,2)

I have data represents positions(x, y, z) as a double array. I want to calculate x', y', z' which represent the velocities. I'm dealing with real time project, ...
[35 replies] Last: @Andy, Thank you again. I really appreciate your help. I will post ... (by CroCo)
Parental controls

First off would like to say Hello to everyone, new to the forum. Now I am not a programmer at all. I am looking for some direction and assistance. I have an...
[7 replies] Last: Objective C is a superset of C, just like C++. Just use C. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by zigzak
Ide for the game engine, which should I use?

I want to develop in C + + game engine. Visual C + +, Qt, Codeblocks, DevC + +. Which one would you recommend? (Game will improve.)
[5 replies] Last: just no. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 910111213... 28
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.