General C++ Programming - June 2013 (Page 24)

Runtime Stack Overflow

Here is my error message: Warning 1 warning C4717: 'getx' : recursive on all control paths, function will cause runtime stack overflow and here is my code ...
[5 replies] Last: basically you're not setting the data stored in 'point c' to anything.... (by theranga)
Output multiple files

Hi all, I'm writing a simple code that will read in a number from "Numb_BBH.txt", given that number it will randomly pick said number of lines from "Rea...
[4 replies] Last: Hi all, I have to process the 6th column which is the last colum... (by JesusH1)
STL list compiler error

Hey everyone, I have been implementing a Hash Table class made, and ran into a bit of a problem in my Delete function. I have the hash table made up as ...
[3 replies] Last: no problems (by theranga)
by gws923
Problem with multiple iterators in a list.

Hi all, I'm writing a program where I can place several Points on a map. The Points make up Loops. Theoretically, a line should be drawn between each Point i...
[8 replies] Last: Well I don't have several MAPS, but I do have a map and a list sharing... (by gws923)
Requesting Tutor!!

Hey guys, I know a lot of you are pretty good at answering questions and actually giving help to those of us who need help with certain stuff. I recently posted...
[13 replies] Last: Oh yeah something told me you'd be from another country since you were... (by BradleyHeat)
Numeric conversion

How to convert int into string ? I had done conversion string to int. My code : /*Convert string into int using stringstream */ #include <iostream> #inc...
[3 replies] Last: That requires boost, which is an order of magnitude harder to install ... (by LB)
Problems with WritePrivateProfileString

Hello, I am reading values from an array and storing them in an init file using WritePrivateProfileString, all values are getting saved to file except for the ...
[3 replies] Last: Never seen your problem. And the problem is non-repro for me with thi... (by andywestken)
Sleep Thread

Hey, I'm trying to use a timer but not to be the main thread because I want the program I'm detouring to go on running and do not have to wait untill Sleep peri...
[9 replies] Last: Example of threaded asynchronous timer: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum... (by MiiNiPaa)
Why does member function of class template get constructed in this case?

struct ABC {}; template<typename T> class DEF { void f0(typename T::ab) {} //ERROR void f1() {typename T::ab var;} //Fine }; DEF<ABC> obj; ...
[4 replies] Last: clear now. :) (by ustulation)
Read a file with header

Hello I need read a file with header and I wanna print the file in output. How can I do that? I tried but not work.. #include<iostream> #include<fstream> usi...
[1 reply] : Well first of all you have: string infile; ifstream infile; named... (by drew887)
Remove a line from text file and checks about whitespaces

I have a problem with removing a line from text file. My file is about trains. It contains identificator,number of seats and description about the train. The us...
[no replies]
C++ assignment help!

Basic requirement of the system 6.1. Main Menu: - Arithmetic and Conversions - Matrices - Physics - Exit 6.2 Arithmetic and Conversions - Binary to...
[1 reply] : stop double-posting. (by mutexe)
Store Inventory Need Help

//This is my Implementation File , I have tried everything and I still receiving some errors the purpose of the program is to managed a simple inventory for a r...
[no replies]
Dungeon Crawler LoS

Anybody know an efficient way to do line of sight for an ASCII dungeon crawler? I have a couple ideas in my head; but, they're probably not the best. Just would...
[3 replies] Last: NP. Just edited with a correction. (by Disch)
Swap function problem

Hi there, I am having a problem with one of my labs. Within this lab I have a function called swapArrayElements. When I test this function, it outputs what I wa...
[6 replies] Last: @KRAkatau All standard containers define type size_type for the nu... (by vlad from moscow)
by Yoda
I need some help on c++ / game creating info.

Easy questions. I just wanted to know what programs and skills I would need to know to make a game. What I know is needed.---------------------------------...
[12 replies] Last: I have heard that irrlitch is free though I have not tried it. My o... (by Manga)
how to convert very large valuge form single integer to an array???

i have mathematic operation and the result is near 70 digits....single variable cannot hold it....???please help
[4 replies] Last: Numbers on a computer have a finite range. You really ought to look a... (by kbw)
passing arguments from incompatible pointer type ,warning in the function call Transpose in the main routine.

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int size_b_row1; int size_b_col1; int main(void) { double C = {{1,3,5,2},{7,6,2,2},{1,2,7,3},{2,3,5,...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much for the response, it is actually only some part of m... (by ravi123)
convert image to number

hi everybody, i want to convert image to number. any suggestions. thanks.
[12 replies] Last: Boost is a library for C++. (by BigBlackSheep)
The best way to have public variable

Hi, I have a project, where I need to create a public variable (instead of macro) to decide which part of code to be execute. The value of the public variabl...
[16 replies] Last: But public data? Or even protected data, just say no. And, frankly,... (by MikeyBoy)
June 2013 Pages: 1... 2223242526... 28
  Archived months: [may2013] [jul2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.