General C++ Programming - June 2016 (Page 3)

my new Event class: template variadics and how test a valid function\lambda (1,2)

see my class: template<typename...a> class Event { public: std::function<void()> EventName{ (){;}}; std::function<void(a...parameters)> EventName...
[26 replies] Last: clang++ emits an easy to understand diagnostic: #include <iostream> ... (by JLBorges)
Copy file to shell:startup without knowing UserName

It would be very insteresting.
[no replies]
Unit testing with Cantata c/c++

Need help and tutorials for unit testing with cantata for c/c++ especially for switch cases and loops. Currently I am unit testing firmware and various other...
[1 reply] : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exwwm1LYBC0 I have some experinces wi... (by closed account 48bpfSEw)
Matrix with two diamensions on the run:My program runs but it crashes!

I am trying to run through the matrix so i can access with an recursive way like this: array[0,columns/2] and array[0,columns/2 +1] to array[1,columns/4], array...
[7 replies] Last: I run your code on http://cpp.sh/ with no error. This is the log: T... (by closed account 48bpfSEw)
Header files

Can someone give links of header files? At this point I need <CkMailMan.h> <CkEmail.h>
[6 replies] Last: I don't know what that means. You need to add the_base_path_of_poco\... (by Pranciskus)
Defined functions

Hello everyone, I have problems in doing this coding. any helps? Using do-while loop, write a program that inputs a series of integers and passes them one a...
[1 reply] : I have a suggestion. Try it, and then fix your program, and repeat unt... (by TwilightSpectre)
by Murozo
C++ Dos Screen Paint Programı

https://youtu.be/ZxTveEH5Hes https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxTveEH5Hes Hello.I C++ Paint Program
[1 reply] : well done! ^^ (by closed account 48bpfSEw)
C++ sum of values in loop

Hi, I am done with my code with no debugging errors. However, the program does not work the way it should. This program is designed to ask for the number of sic...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you!! I knew it had to be a simple error. Must have overlooked i... (by kaylams)
To read a specific portion of text file to a vector

I want to read the below sample of text file (a record at a time) when the user requests for one specific record .... how do i do it with the below function ? ....
[10 replies] Last: How can my LandDetails struct variables fit into these functions Ba... (by jlb)
Generating pulse waves

I've already managed to generate sine, saw and even square waves by transforming the other two. Now, I'm extremely frustrated with pulse waves. The idea is, t...
[6 replies] Last: I like to stay away from more abstract C++ stuff and stick to C becau... (by jlb)
How to put window into minimized?

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/ms633548(v=vs.85).aspx how to exactly write it to successfully compile?
[1 reply] : #include <Windows.h> int WinMain( HINSTANCE hInst, HINSTANC... (by TwilightSpectre)
How to run an external program and wait until the program closes.

I'm using system() to run an external program with parameters. I want the code to wait until the program closes and then proceed with the rest of the code. Rig...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, but it doesn't say how to wait for the exit in windows. I'm us... (by mhsta1992)
c++ step motor control

Hello there, I just met with c ++ and I really liked. I want to do a project but do not make it. Projects in this way; The system will read the data v...
[7 replies] Last: Is there a shortage of this material? Another material I Take? (by ahmetkardes)
by Zurcee
I need help to pass class please!!!

i need to create a program that will figure out the best 5 card hand out of 7 playing cards. The program need to read 7 card inputs like this Enter Card Number:...
[10 replies] Last: Zurcee, has someone turned your computer on for you? (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
significance/usecase of variable overriding in classes

Is there any significance/use-case of below variable overriding in classes? have a look of the code. #include <iostream> using namespace std; cla...
[2 replies] Last: thanks Peter87 (by amitk3553)
function within struct and calling values by reference/pointer

All- I've researched this quite a bit. My program compiles without error, but the values from the functions within the struct are not passing to the program. C...
[2 replies] Last: Apologies, in creating code snippets for my post (to post more concise... (by cppstudent1)
by Melska
Variable output to exit message

Hello, I'm still a bit new to c++ programming and though I've gotten a handle on the basic input/output functions and methods I'm still looking to learn abou...
[3 replies] Last: whoops! my bad its string compare function Edited my post accordingly (by shadder)
Installing Eclipse for C++

I'm installing Eclipse for C++ and was wondering since Eclipse is an IDE does it include a compiler or will I need to install and setup a compiler for use in th...
[1 reply] : I think I got it. Wanted to avoid the frustration but I believe I have... (by regnar86)
Email Sending using boost error

#include <iostream> #include <istream> #include <ostream> #include <string> #include <boost/asio.hpp> #include <boost/bind.hpp> #include <boost/lexical_ca...
[1 reply] : find_package(Boost REQUIRED COMPONENTS system); This doesn't look lik... (by helios)
Can someone make Email Sending program and want to help me?

I would really appreciate that.
[1 reply] : What's your budget? (by helios)
June 2016 Pages: 12345... 14
  Archived months: [may2016] [jul2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.