General C++ Programming - March 2015 (Page 27)

Sending Clicks to Inactive Windows

I wasn't sure if this was better to post to the Windows Programming forum or here. I've created a program that simulates clicking, but I can't figure out how...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you for your help! I'll get on that as soon as I get my homewor... (by GRex2595)
Classes, setters, and getter.

Hey yall, I'm currently working on a program that tells you which card you have. its value and the suit. i'm not sure why it doesn't compile. Do keep in mind I...
[7 replies] Last: Very welcome my friend. Goodluck to you. (by TarikNeaj)
Writing std::string to std::ofstream

Why does my compiler not allow c++ to write a string to the output stream? For example: void foo() { std::ofstream outputStream; std::string my...
[8 replies] Last: You should never rely on that. Always include the headers for the th... (by LB)
by vtk
passing a structure to a function with an array that dynamically allocates the structure

#include <iostream> // For Input and Output #include <iomanip> // For Output manipulation #include <fstream> // For file stream using namespace std; str...
[1 reply] : my syntax error is right after void recordArray(BookRecord *book); in ... (by vtk)
Confused about implementing a set and get to a private object.

Hello all! Here is my header #include <stdio.h> #include <string> enum PlayerGender : unsigned int {MALE, FEMALE, UNKNOWN}; class Player { pr...
[3 replies] Last: Hello again, You probably shouldn't have those trivial set functions... (by Bdanielz)
by Gyiove
bit structure (the way the int or number will be as bits:11000000...=3)

Hello everyone! I have simple code here: unsigned char b = 0; int a, c; for( c = 0; c < 64; c++ ) { b = c; cout << c << ":"; for( a = 0; a ...
[3 replies] Last: Yes. It will work fine. (by MiiNiPaa)
C++ Convert VERY long number in string to int

lets say string z = "654465416545643468541354654531214416546456124654654524123165456465423132416545120165465435111111111111111155555555555555555555555555555...
[5 replies] Last: myfile<<fixed<<pow (x,y); This is not going to work for large values... (by MiiNiPaa)
running c++ exe file in background

hey friends, can you help me in my program? i have made a program. i want to run its executable file as a background process without showing any console or wit...
[2 replies] Last: Do not link to console subsystem. How to do that is differs on differe... (by MiiNiPaa)
application of the fibonacci function with loop?

I have a program that calculates the Fibonacci recursion function and I want to calculate the Fibonacci function by a loop someone help me please #i...
[2 replies] Last: thank you for your help :) (by ACHRAF92)
Primes rage

Hello dear readers, this is my first time posting on this forum. I haven't been learning C++ for a long time, so I decided to train with practice tasks includin...
[6 replies] Last: Hi, [quote=otakujome]...... are that I need to test a number to see i... (by TheIdeasMan)
Loading and login screen

I have to make a c++ project that includes loading and login page but I don't know how to start. Can anybody give me some examples of the code? Thanks.
[no replies]
Sudoku Game

how can i make the cursor skip the tiles that already has a value. and just moves from the blank space when i press the UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT key. and control the ...
[3 replies] Last: +---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+---+ +___|___|___+___|___|___+___|_... (by TeachMeX)
by zecbmo
Room generation with paths inbetween

So I have room generation working on a grid basis(plotted in a random grid(layout)). Now I am just stuck on getting the paths to connect properly. On the creati...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks LB for your help. After a while debugging I found the solution ... (by zecbmo)
Application of fibo function!

How much time would it take to fibo function to calculate fibo (100)? Why? and thank you in advance. here is my code: #include "/home/src/prog.hpp" uns...
[2 replies] Last: hi, I think recursion is wrong to calculate the Fibonacci function I l... (by ACHRAF92)
bug with array?

I have this variables: int p = 7; // p is 7 from the beginning int n = 4; // n is 4 from the beginning int y = 5; // y is changing in a loop int i // value ...
[1 reply] : It is most likely you that has made a mistake. I can't guess what it i... (by Peter87)
program keeps throwing "press any key to continue..."

I'm writing a program for my class..the assignment is Create a file consisting of students’ names in the following form: lastName, firstName middleNa...
[1 reply] : I think the problem is that you are reading and writing to the file at... (by Peter87)
Difficulty with an exercise

Hello guys, I can't understand what does the question want, to write appropriate code for it. Would you please read it to find out what it exactly wants? Mo...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, Thank you very much for your guidance. I appreciate you for it :)... (by AndyFrank)
by Fitzy
operand types are incompatible

Hi guys, I am trying to learn and follow through a book. I have some basic code from the the book however it keeps throwing me the following error: cannot conv...
[1 reply] : c is a character. "a" is a string. If you want to compare with a char... (by firedraco)
Help me find tally the numbers of odd and even

So i have this assignment which I don't know too much about it. I just need how to find the oddTally given the "int.txt" and "out.txt" files, the programmer ...
[3 replies] Last: you need to call inputFile.open (by kevinkjt2000)
PPM Image file Magic Number and MaxColorValue

Hi, When reading a PPM Image file, how would I find the magic number and the max color value? int main() { string imageFileName; ifstream image; ...
[1 reply] : All your questions are answered in the documentation: http://netpbm.so... (by Duthomhas)
March 2015 Pages: 1... 25262728
  Archived months: [feb2015] [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.