General C++ Programming - November 2013 (Page 40)

building a graphics engine

i want to build a graphics engine but i cant find anything whatsoever about how to communicate with the graphics card could somebody give me some links to onli...
[11 replies] Last: Writing a kernel mode driver (what you would like to do) would require... (by closed account 9wqjE3v7)
Need help opening text file?

Hi there! I am in an "intro" C++ course and am having trouble with a section of my current project. We are required to open a text file, read the data from t...
[2 replies] Last: Looks like it's working, had to add some code to test it but this mig... (by SamuelAdams)
I Can't Build This Program.

Create a student database which is searchable by student ID. You will create an array of structs, which will include First Name, Last Name, Student ID, GPA a...
[1 reply] : Here is a program that compiles. Now add in all the stuff you need a p... (by booradley60)
Help with Class structure

I need help understanding how to use a Class structure to create a program that reads in two rational numbers and adds them, subtracts, multiplies, and divides ...
[3 replies] Last: I personally thing a namespace would probably be better. file.op... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by kbear
convert int array to string

I'm trying to convert int x and y arrays to string using a sample code found online. string Square::int2string (int x ) { string returnstring = ""; for...
[5 replies] Last: Woo hoo. I used stringstream instead and it works now. :) (by kbear)
Input two dimensional array

HI. I want to input the elements of a two dimensional array in the same line . so while giving input . when i press enter . it should remain on the same line ...
[1 reply] : I think this is what you're looking for. #include <iostream> using... (by sherre02)
Using vectors and strings, how do I output name with the lowest age?

I have to write a program in C++, without using a selection sort, that outputs the name you enter with the lowest age. You input 5 names with ages and at the en...
[3 replies] Last: You've definitely been told to use vectors? I would still suggest tha... (by ajh32)
Two-dimensional arrays

Hi. so i have a two dimensional array , who's parameters are decided by the user . Hence i cannot initialize it . Now i want to take input for the first the row...
[6 replies] Last: OK, see the next code modified how it seems that may interest you, I h... (by condor)
by Lauke
C++ Reference documentation

Hello guys, Do you know if some kind of documentation for algorithm and data structure exists? I mean, for example, does exists a documentation reporting th...
[9 replies] Last: [quote=Lauke]a doubt is arising in my head... what is STL? STL is a c... (by Cubbi)
by rainth
Array of structures problems

I have been dealing with this problem for quite some time, I've been assigned to develop a program that can store products' information within structures (the n...
[13 replies] Last: Interesting, never thought out of the box in programming like that, th... (by rainth)
by kbear
Need help with Pointers

Hi all, I really need help. I have base class Shape2D and subclasses Square, Rectangle and Cross. I want to store user input x and y coordinates (int) data in ...
[5 replies] Last: @doug4 : Thanks. I used arrays to store x and y coordinates in derived... (by kbear)
Acyclic graph

Hi guys.I need your help.I have a homework about acyclic graph.I will read some information from input file,after that I will create a output file.I have a rect...
[1 reply] : Start from any node. When process is finished start from any other nod... (by rodiongork)
by mehdix
Need Help

I need help implementing a project code, this is kinda urgent! Anyone would help me with it?
[2 replies] Last: Do you have a gmail account so we can talk about it? thanks? (by mehdix)
nested loops heeeelp

You are to create a program using nested looping. Your program is to have a menu asking the user to select which pattern to create and how many rows to use (it...
[1 reply] : $w = 5; $ww = 5; for($x=0; $x<$w; $x++){ for($y=$x; $y>0; $y--){ ech... (by wwwiii)
I need help with ouputting stars

Hello I am trying to constuct a program without a main function that outputs stars but at the same time outputs the number and a colon after the number but befo...
[6 replies] Last: OH yeah! I would generally stay away from recursively loops, just for ... (by Shren)
Print out the integers between 2 and 256 that are integer powers of 2.

Using a do-while loop, for loop, or while loop. This is what I have so far but i don't know what to do after that. #include <iostream> using namespace std;...
[1 reply] : num = 0; while(pow(num, min) <= max){ cout << pow(num, min); num++; }... (by wwwiii)
How to Call a Function With Multiple Pointer Arguements

Hello. In my code, I have a function like such: int function1(int* a, int* b). I am wondering how to call it in int main.Any help would be appreciated. Thank y...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you much, but kbw in my program, I have it like such: Int Funct... (by JasperBraun)
Finding Max Number

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int max(int num1, int num2, int num3); int main () { int num1, num2, num3, large; cout << "Please enter three...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you all. I got it. (by silver0101)
Write a program that prints out the even integers between 2 and 100.

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int num = 2; int count = 0; while (num <= 100) { cout << num << endl; ...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks a lot guys!!! (by KBlythe)
by S G H
Re-sort Priority Queue?

I've got a priority queue of items who, from time to time, returns a different comparison result. Any way to re-sort a priority queue who is storing them? Exam...
[10 replies] Last: Alright, making a comparison test. Pathfinding (100x100 map) Test: C... (by S G H)
November 2013 Pages: 1... 3839404142... 46
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.