General C++ Programming - November 2017 (Page 2)

by cash
Convert to C++

Can anyone convert this python code to c++. from math import exp, expm1 import os #define vari...
[1 reply] : Please do not double post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/225... (by AbstractionAnon)
expected initializer before '<' token. template C++

//Buenas. tengo que corregir este codigo porque me da un error expected initializer before '<' token...
[1 reply] : Hi luedblra, A few things before people can answer your question: 1)... (by goldenchicken)
by jge162
AVL tree help - C++

I need help with two functions. One I need my OSTREAM to upload into a AVL tree. what am i doing wro...
[1 reply] : my output keeps coming back size() =0 In your Write(...) function w... (by coder777)
for loops using arrays, help please!

// This program stores, in an array, the hours worked by // employees who all make the same hourly ...
[1 reply] : Looks like you need a refresher on arrays: http://www.cplusplus.com/do... (by Thomas1965)
binary files

Years ago I wrote a program that created binary files. Now I can't read the file. What I am interes...
[9 replies] Last: You're welcome. I did think afterwards that I made use of some C++11 f... (by Chervil)
Some problems with C++ assignment

Hello, I have an assignment due in about an hour and I have it working, there's just things going on...
[1 reply] : Nevermind, I figured it out myself lol. (by ReveriesDream)
by imren
please helping!!!!!

Could anyone solve this question please? This is my exam question.I have to pass this exam.Please he...
[1 reply] : You've got it wrong. Exams are to verify that you have learned the top... (by keskiverto)
Array of Structures

Hi all, I'm having a little bit of trouble with my code about structures. I posted the question, an...
[10 replies] Last: Thank you all for your help! I got it! #include <iostream> #include <... (by juddbloodd)
Help on Arrays! Really don't understand, sample code would be very helpful!

Use proper programming practice and modular programming. Write a program that asks the user for a f...
[1 reply] : Okay here is some sample "code" to get you started: http://www.cplusp... (by jlb)
coffee order program

hello. i need some help. program is this. ---------------------- this is coffee order program.(...
[2 replies] Last: I am sure you are familiar with the concept of class, and the use of g... (by Kourosh23)
Maximum Binary Heap Removal

I have a maximum binary heap implemented as a priority queue. The below code works fine. I need som...
[2 replies] Last: I figured out the answer to my question, and I decided to share it her... (by Kourosh23)
ADL inhibited if the name of the function is enclosed in parenthesis??

Hi, I found this phrase which I don't understand and it's about ADL lookup: <comment> ADL inh...
[7 replies] Last: That's it!! As usual JLBorges comes with the right answer! Thanks!! J... (by JUAN DENT)
I am stuck on 2 and 3

Exercise #1: Write a program that declares a two-dimensional array named myFancyArray of the type ...
[1 reply] : #2 might look something like this (warning, I did not debug, test, or ... (by jonnin)
need strange symbols in output

i need to create a symbol output from an imput as if the input has been courrupted the out put needs...
[1 reply] : You can use casting: char getRandomCharacter() { int randASCII = ran... (by goldenchicken)
by bonho
template class specialization

I would like to have a template class that can automatically detect whether its template is of the f...
[2 replies] Last: my 2c using type_traits: #include <iostream> #include <memory> #incl... (by gunnerfunner)
Tenzi C++

I don't even know where to start. I made a sort of pseudocode: Create a C++ program to play the g...
[1 reply] : Can you show us your pseudocode? (by MikeyBoy)
How to skip the new line in file reading

I'm reading the text from file sentence by sentence, I'm using the full stop(.) as a delimiter. If t...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using namespace std; int main... (by lastchance)
Get the program to apply time and a half to all weeks.

In my code, I am trying to enter four weeks worth of hours and get the weekly total and then total a...
[1 reply] : At lines 25-29 you have a loop where the hours are entered. Inside tha... (by Chervil)
Need some help with explanation c++

Define a void function that will assign every element in an integer 2d array to 0. How does the fun...
[5 replies] Last: Hah yeah what a mess. I wouldn't actually use 2-d arrays either. (by Ganado)
value returning function problem

I have tried this program & ran it like 10 times on the compiler on mindtap yet it still does not gi...
[4 replies] Last: that's error prone. may do letter = std::tolower(letter); inside the... (by ne555)
November 2017 Pages: 1234... 16
  Archived months: [oct2017] [dec2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.