General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 49)

Just a little bruteforce number I need help with

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <ctime> #include <limits> using namespace std; //-------------------------------------Declarations of Variables-...
[3 replies] Last: Also this line doesn't look valid to me: if(password >> 9223372036854... (by Catfish2)
Merge Sort

Hey there something is wrong with my code it does not produce the correct output is merge sort thanks #include <iostream> #include <string> u...
[no replies]
Sorting

Hi... I've use this code to define a new structure. Here's my code: struct drag { int x, y; drag (int _x = 0, int _y = 0) { x = _x; y = _y; } bool ...
[no replies]
Write to a file and read from a file

I have created a class and a few objects using constructors, I am simply trying to create code that will open and read my output to a .txt file. Currently, the ...
[3 replies] Last: Any ideas? (by WranglerYJ)
Make this run till it reaches max

This will run once with no problems. But if I switch the while condition then it goes to infinite loop. This is what I am trying to do: How would I make it run...
[3 replies] Last: this is why it always helps to have multiple eyes. thanks a ton. I'll ... (by skittlesaddictx50v)
by vlc25
sort question

Hi if I want to sort a radix, what does it mean to sort it by using lists. Example if I have the numbers: 225 118 315 95 215 600 and am told to do the sort by u...
[1 reply] : See http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/computersciencetheory/radix.h... (by JLBorges)
Insertion into linked list failing

I am trying to insert into a linked list, but when I insert two numbers and the second number is smaller than the first, I get a segmentation fault. There is an...
[6 replies] Last: Like vlad said, the allocations are useless. You don't need to alloca... (by Betray1st)
Help with minimax algorithm

Hi. I'm trying to implement the minimax algorithm described here: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~yosenl/extras/alphabeta/alphabeta.html . Basically I want a human...
[no replies]
write an interpreter in c++ programming language

can anybody help me explain how to write an interpreter in c++ programming language?
[no replies]
Can't find what I am missing

Hello, please accept my apologies if am posting this in the wrong place. The problem is that when one of the players gets pairs,it is comparing the wrong way o...
[2 replies] Last: Here it is, this is what I believe is causing me the problem. I am sti... (by Estaiferd)
How to remove comma from input file?

I have this problem that require some help.. I am making a program that reads data from a .txt file. Each data is seperated by a , Example: XXX, XXX, XXX, ...
[4 replies] Last: Here is an example of one of possible realizations { std::string s(... (by vlad from moscow)
My Program Is Considered A Virus

Hello, I recently ran a virus scanner and it considered a program i made a "Trojan Agent" I did not make it to be a virus and want to find the issue so that I...
[3 replies] Last: Make sure you're not distributing the debug version of your program. A... (by Athar)
by talya7
Counting spaces in order to output

Using C programming. How do i go about counting spaces in a string? I am suppose to be able to output the command , number of parameters, and parameters (using ...
[no replies]
Adding an Event Handler.

I've got some code embedded in a class as follows: Reader::Listen(CSource* source) {__hook(&ReadEvent::NewTagReceived,source ,&Reader::SerialPortManagerD...
[no replies]
help me please

I need help to solve these questions ============================================================================ Write a program that uses a while loop to di...
[2 replies] Last: //try this and solve the remaining questions in this manner. #include... (by learntogether)
Help with array

I would like to understand what is going on in this array within the for loop: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> using namespace std; int main() { int max...
[2 replies] Last: I would prefer for(int i=1;i< size ;i++) When a constant is defined... (by Chervil)
Operator + member function crashes about 1/8th of the time... implemented in terms of working member functions?

I have a STRING class I have created that does more or less what you would expect a class called "STRING" to do. I have implemented operator+ in terms of my con...
[14 replies] Last: I received the grade from my project today, I scored 98%! Thank you al... (by mothergoose729)
Read in/write out to/from Micrsoft excel 2010

I need to know what to include, as well as the operable commands I can use, to have my c++ program read data in from an excel file as well as write data to that...
[18 replies] Last: If your topic is still urgent and the amount of data you have can be a... (by oxod)
SDL Program not responding(is handling events) (1,2)

I'm doing this SDL program, and I wrote a lot of it on windows, where it worked fine. Then I had to program on linux for some time, and it worked there too. Now...
[22 replies] Last: It worked. Keeping the threads down to a minimum solved it. (by TheBreadCat)
by krat
When i start after building the program won't run

Any program I attempt to run without debugging, will run, the window pops up, and then closes itself immediately. Can anyone tell me why this happens? Or at lea...
[3 replies] Last: http://cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1988/ Programs that use cout , ... (by Mathhead200)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 47484950
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.