General C++ Programming - October 2012 (Page 49)

by vrakas
Long long in array

I just have this question: I friend old me once that i would have problems later if i stored long l...
[2 replies] Last: long long is a C/C++ fundamental type. So I did not see any problem ex... (by vlad from moscow)
triangle classification help plz

Hi everybody, I'm just looking for some help as I have seem to of hit a brick wall :(. Here are my i...
[2 replies] Last: I don't know how to add into the script that I have written now to ad... (by Chervil)
by beymey
LUA script to C++ code

Hi how can i convert this into c++ code function Click(sender) start=readInteger("fixedmain.ex...
[no replies]
Doubly linked list using dummy node.

HI all, I am creating a doubly circular linked list using dummy node. I have a variable "anchor" of ...
[6 replies] Last: That's just a convention, using a `circular' list will prevent invalid... (by ne555)
C++ data structure for text editor

Hi, I am writing a c++ implementation for text editor for the below operatios 1) create an emp...
[no replies]
Just a little bruteforce number I need help with

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <ctime> #include <limits> using namespace std; //---...
[3 replies] Last: Also this line doesn't look valid to me: if(password >> 9223372036854... (by Catfish2)
Merge Sort

Hey there something is wrong with my code it does not produce the correct output is merge sort ...
[no replies]
Sorting

Hi... I've use this code to define a new structure. Here's my code: struct drag { int x, y; dr...
[no replies]
Write to a file and read from a file

I have created a class and a few objects using constructors, I am simply trying to create code that ...
[3 replies] Last: Any ideas? (by WranglerYJ)
Make this run till it reaches max

This will run once with no problems. But if I switch the while condition then it goes to infinite lo...
[3 replies] Last: this is why it always helps to have multiple eyes. thanks a ton. I'll ... (by skittlesaddictx50v)
by vlc25
sort question

Hi if I want to sort a radix, what does it mean to sort it by using lists. Example if I have the num...
[1 reply] : See http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial/computersciencetheory/radix.h... (by JLBorges)
Insertion into linked list failing

I am trying to insert into a linked list, but when I insert two numbers and the second number is sma...
[6 replies] Last: Like vlad said, the allocations are useless. You don't need to alloca... (by Betray1st)
Help with minimax algorithm

Hi. I'm trying to implement the minimax algorithm described here: http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~yosen...
[no replies]
write an interpreter in c++ programming language

can anybody help me explain how to write an interpreter in c++ programming language?
[no replies]
Can't find what I am missing

Hello, please accept my apologies if am posting this in the wrong place. The problem is that when o...
[2 replies] Last: Here it is, this is what I believe is causing me the problem. I am sti... (by Estaiferd)
How to remove comma from input file?

I have this problem that require some help.. I am making a program that reads data from a .txt fi...
[4 replies] Last: Here is an example of one of possible realizations { std::string s(... (by vlad from moscow)
My Program Is Considered A Virus

Hello, I recently ran a virus scanner and it considered a program i made a "Trojan Agent" I did no...
[3 replies] Last: Make sure you're not distributing the debug version of your program. A... (by Athar)
by talya7
Counting spaces in order to output

Using C programming. How do i go about counting spaces in a string? I am suppose to be able to outpu...
[no replies]
Adding an Event Handler.

I've got some code embedded in a class as follows: Reader::Listen(CSource* source) {__hook(&R...
[no replies]
help me please

I need help to solve these questions ==============================================================...
[2 replies] Last: //try this and solve the remaining questions in this manner. #include... (by learntogether)
October 2012 Pages: 1... 47484950
  Archived months: [sep2012] [nov2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.