General C++ Programming - September 2015 (Page 21)

How To Make A Scrolling List In Turbo C++

Hey I need a source code for TURBO C++ to create a scrolling list. Please Help!!!
[no replies]
Simple OOP problem I can't figure out

The following code is a toy example of what I can't figure out. I'd like to change a templated member of a templated member with a modifying member function but...
[9 replies] Last: 1. As long as the parameters are too many. 2. Yes but not to all data ... (by Ericool)
by leourb
Regex pattern

Hi everyone. I am reading Stroustrup's book and particularly the chapter regarding Regex. I have an example in the book where he shows, by designing a Regex pa...
[1 reply] : Issue solved! It was because I typed a "-" char code 45 while in text ... (by leourb)
Createthread()blocks the mainthread when i use RAII.

Here is my code.if you run this,you will recv "?" full with the screen,and you can't recv"hi"cause the mainthread was blocked.I want to know the why and the how...
[2 replies] Last: tks very much. It's very useful. (by multiapple)
Game of nim vs computer.

After i choose my marbles and the computer chooses it's marbles. I get to choose again but for some reason the number of marbles left resets to 35 instead of be...
[1 reply] : The marbles variable needs to be global. In the playTheGame functi... (by AaronZim)
by toad
simple and fast encoding scheme to massively reduce dictionary size?

I'm working on a site (among other things) ATM, and I'm using FAROO's symspell algorithm for correction and autocompletion purposes. There is a thorough descr...
[4 replies] Last: But you don't want to use that much memory. I was under the impressi... (by toad)
September 2015 Pages: 1... 192021
  Archived months: [aug2015] [oct2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.