General C++ Programming - September 2015 (Page 20)

Passing function as elements in an Array

Can we pass functions as elements of an array . please reply fast.
[6 replies] Last: @Miinipaa I know turbo c++ is really old compilor but according to ou... (by closed account y6q2y60M)
Problem with File handling and mkdir

#include<fstream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<direct.h> void main() { clrscr(); mkdir("H:\\Documents\\MyFolder"); ofstream ofile("H:\\Documents\\Myfile.txt"); ...
[6 replies] Last: I thought you where using ofstream but I notice you are using ifstream... (by Peter87)
File Handling in C++

#include<fstream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<direct.h> void main() { clrscr(); mkdir("H:\\Documents\\MyFolder"); ofstream ofile("H:\\Documents\\Myfile.txt"); ...
[2 replies] Last: I have seen this question in another thread. Before making a director... (by Ericool)
Need Help with Rational Program

This is a program that I am currently working on. I was able to successfully complete the 1st portion of the project however, I am struggling on the second part...
[no replies]
PRIME NUMBERS SERIES

#include "std_lib_facilities.h" // authors header file i am using for library access int main (){ constexpr int MAX = 100; vector<int> prime(MAX,1)...
[4 replies] Last: I ran the code and it does something reasonable, so I am wrong about t... (by kbw)
Array Definition

Hello,I have a question. When give a definition,is there any difference between int a ={1,1,2,2,3}; and int a ={1,1,2,2,3}; Then,How about a ={1,1,2,2,...
[13 replies] Last: sure the assembly will change if you set different parameters for comp... (by Ericool)
Problem printing an array of arrays

Nevermind. Solved.
[4 replies] Last: @OP: Please do NOT delete your question after receiving answers. It ... (by MikeyBoy)
Relationship between data structures

Within the function DrawMap the MAP_BUFFER parameter is used to determine the values written into the GUI_BUFFER local variable. Discuss briefly the relationsh...
[1 reply] : This is the part you need for your discussion: ENTITY & rTile = rMap ... (by coder777)
GDI Double Buffer w/ Transparency Driving Me Bloody Mad!

Hello, there! As you can tell from the title I'm having a bit of a problem with this program I'm writing. It's a .dll trainer that will be injected into Skyr...
[1 reply] : Without WM_PAINT you will always get unwanted effects since the drawin... (by coder777)
A PROGRAM FOR COMPUTER TO GUESS A NUMBER

// A PROGRAM TO GUESS THE NUMBER BY COMPUTER #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { constexpr int MAX = 100; constexpr int MIN = ...
[3 replies] Last: @dhayden, Thank you sir. It resolved my issue. (by sankar86)
getline is reading in ALL white spaces until endl

I have a file, that has a list of about 300 cities and its cost of living index. Example: 115.3 San Jose, Ca etc. I wrote a program that reads in this data: ...
[5 replies] Last: One way is to read it in and split the city and state apart like this ... (by SamuelAdams)
by medoo
output design

Hi every body I want to know how to arrange my output file to be lik every variable in a seperate column and the head is the name of that variable . sinc...
[1 reply] : Sorry can't get the output to format right in the forum but it looks r... (by SamuelAdams)
by shalin
How do i send a double value in bcd format (byte[3]) data to serial port device?

hi guys...im new to this forum...can anyone help me plz... C++, Serial, Communication I need to send the amount to the serial device in bcd format. I know...
[no replies]
Problem With Text Color Function In TURBO C++

Please Help Me!!! I Have this code which should print the output in color but thats not happening. please help code....... int myarray ...
[2 replies] Last: @ Ericool That doesn't do what you think it does, and it doesn't answ... (by Duthomhas)
Sudoku C++ Windows Forms Problem.

Ok, let me start. I need help to make a sudoku working with a data grid view on windows forms. But i don't know how i could assign process to save the data put ...
[2 replies] Last: But how do i create a 81 character string with a datagridview ._. (by xNewbie)
Having trouble File Writing

Hey guys, I like to think I pick up most parts of C++ easily, but when it comes to file writing for some reason, I just can't do it. I'm using an SDK, and it's ...
[11 replies] Last: Ah never mind I found the problem, strcpy_s is supported on IOS. I use... (by carshalljd)
by Chubby
Need some explain with this problem

Hello There, Can I someone explain this problem. I dont understand what mean. I have read over and over i still dont get it. Assume you need an application tha...
[7 replies] Last: class is for oriented-object programming language which includes c++ a... (by Ericool)
A Problem About singleton and CRITICAL_SECTION

I decide to design a Log class which is thread-safe singleton.But there are some problems very annoying.When i use Mutex to lock,the log go fine.But when i use ...
[4 replies] Last: > i still confuse why mutex work but CRITICAL_SECTION doesn't. This i... (by JLBorges)
How to delete something in file ?

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <string> #include <fstream> #include <cstring> #include <cstdlib> #include <cctype> using namespace std...
[2 replies] Last: Another way is to use a Temp file. This gives you the opportunity to m... (by SamuelAdams)
by AMDA10
Function pointer, help please!

Hi, I am learning about pointer, right now with pointer function. Lets assume, a pointer to function which takes no arguments and returns a double. So it would...
[2 replies] Last: +1. Also, whenever you must deal with nested types, it is worth your ... (by Duthomhas)
September 2015 Pages: 1... 18192021
  Archived months: [aug2015] [oct2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.