Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 12)

Opportunity C# Senior Developer in Singapore

Permanent Opportunity C# Senior developer in Singapore - Investment Bank. The Senior Developer will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle inclu...
[no replies]
Opportunity C++ Technical Lead in Singapore

Permanent Opportunity as C++ Technical Lead with An Investment Bank in Singapore Job Description This is a challenging role for experienced C++ programmer...
[no replies]
Passionate and Innovative Software Engineer and Software Support Engineers

Quantlab offers exciting and complex projects in a high performance, real-time environment, and we put our employees and our love of technology first in everyth...
[no replies]
Engineer Extraordinaire!

Hello, my name is David Barrett and I'm the CEO of Expensify. We're getting crushed under an ever-growing pile of super awesome work, and I need one bright sou...
[no replies]
by reggie
froglogic looking for experienced C++ and Java Developers in Hamburg, Germany

We are froglogic, a small software company in Hamburg, Germany with currently ca. 20 employees. Our flagship product is Squish (http://www.froglogic.com/squish)...
[1 reply] : I have sent an email . BTW is telecommute a possible you are looking a... (by sujayg)
Open Source Project looking for developers

ArcEmu is currently looking for creative, fun individuals to join our team and community. http://arcemu.org/ We are looking for programmers who are interested...
[no replies]
Software Engineer – High Frequency Trading

Top electronic trading platform is seeking an experience software engineer. Candidates will work across the multi-asset trading platform gaining experience in b...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer – TCP/UDP Sockets

Top prop shop is seeking a senior software engineer to develop and maintain the low level components of their high frequency trading, including the distributed ...
[no replies]
by rabreu
C++ Developer

Looking for a c++ developer with trading experience. This position is in NYC WFC and the project length is 18 months. The pay rate is very competitive. rabr...
[no replies]
Projektleiter Softwareentwicklung C# (m/w) Vollzeit

Wir: Die IGV Connect AG ist ein innovatives Berliner Dienstleistungsunternehmen im Gesundheitsbereich und wurde von erfolgreichen Unternehmern und IT-Experte...
[no replies]
help or job

Hello there if any student need help with c++ programming on any level i'm up to help for any price you want
[no replies]
by rmille
looking for job

I am a student of Computer Science, i have experience in c++ programming over linux. I have more experience in console aplications, threads, data structures and...
[4 replies] Last: Better than cool, if you're still around, they'll want something loose... (by Veltas)
by nowisi
Abroad internship or tour

Hi,everyone: This is Elly from Ningbo Wencheng International Student Internship Inc(NOWISI) Nice to meet you! This is a very good chance for your getting...
[no replies]
Selecting a Field

With less than 18 months to go on a double major in Computer Science and Software Programming, a friend asked me a question yesterday that I couldn't really ans...
[5 replies] Last: FWIW, my understanding of these terms are in-line with Return 0's defi... (by kfmfe04)
by vinays
Reputable financial company seeking C++ Architects/Developers

A reputable financial company in high demand of 4 C++ Architects/Developers with strong experience in Unix environment and TCP/IP. Trading platforms design/deve...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer--Trading--Chicago, IL

Hello everyone! I'm Daniel Woody, Technical Recruiter with Parallel Partners in Chicago, IL. There is a strong need for C++ Developers in Chicago (some even ...
[no replies]
Entwickler (m/w)

Wir suchen neue Kolleg(inn)en In diesem Jahr feiert die EIKONA AG ihren 10. Geburtstag und wir sind auf der Suche nach neuen Kolleg(inn)en, die unser Team un...
[no replies]
Software Engineer – High Frequency Trading

Top electronic trading platform is seeking an experience software engineer. Candidates will work across the multi-asset trading platform gaining experience in b...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer – TCP/UDP Sockets

Top prop shop is seeking a senior software engineer to develop and maintain the low level components of their high frequency trading, including the distributed ...
[no replies]
Looking for a job.

Hey guys! My name is richard and i am wondering if anyone is offering a job? I am 15 turning 16 this year, but i am also a basic C++ Programmers, as i would say...
[7 replies] Last: Richard101 you still looking for a job?and if whe accept how can i pay... (by nooby)
Year 2011 Pages: 1... 1011121314... 17
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.