Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 14)

require 2+ yrs in c++ for chennai

Hi , Immediate requirement for c++ having 2+ years of exp for chennai based MNC. Send resumes to onlinesapsd@gmail.com ASAP.
[no replies]
Salary

I an new in this field. I want to ask what is the salary range in after studying C++ or other languages. Is it much or not?
[3 replies] Last: for an Bachelor Computer Science degree holder looking for an entry le... (by ceruleus)
SkySails GmbH & Co. KG sucht Software-Entwickler/in mit Spezialisierung SQL Data-Warehouse in Hamburg

SkySails entwickelt, produziert und vertreibt Zugdrachen-Windantriebssysteme für die moderne Schifffahrt. Durch ihren Einsatz wird der Betrieb von Schiffen pro...
[no replies]
Looking for Work

College level experience with C++, looking for work on projects of any size. I don't know everything about C++, but I'm a diligent worker, and I'm great at rese...
[2 replies] Last: @shadowfox - send me a private message (by knuth)
Looking for Small Jobs

I am currently a college student majoring in Computer Science and Physics and I am looking for come small to medium sized C++ projects to work on for small fee'...
[1 reply] : Are you still looking? (by shadowfox)
Software Engineer – High Frequency Trading

Top electronic trading platform is seeking an experience software engineer. Candidates will work across the multi-asset trading platform gaining experience in b...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer – TCP/UDP Sockets

Top prop shop is seeking a senior software engineer to develop and maintain the low level components of their high frequency trading, including the distributed ...
[no replies]
Looking for C++,Unix Developer NJ (USA)

very Urgent requirement in NJ 5+Yrs of C++,Unix Development Experience · Sybase back end knowledge or at a minimum writing queries etc. · Tr...
[no replies]
HUMAN SOLUTIONS GmbH sucht für den Standort Aschheim-Dornach einen Software Developer (m/w) 3D simulation and visualization

assyst entwickelt integrierte CAD- und PLM-Lösungen für die Fashion- und Interiors-Industrie. Als deutscher Marktführer bietet assyst Produkte der Spitzenkla...
[no replies]
looking for work

hello i am 16 years old and kind of new to c++, so i will work for free but i have a basic understanding of the language and i know how to do basics in win32 an...
[8 replies] Last: i would like to work with you on C++ project?? please add me with your... (by mohamedrks)
Revolutionary Music Learning Software need coder

I have some Angel investors that I can pitch this to and I have shared this idea with a few geniuses and we all agree it is revolutionary. Should be able to tea...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah I am what a nice coincidence. Get in contact lets get this thing ... (by scrappykoala)
Software Engineer/Developer (m/w) 3D simulation and visualization

assyst entwickelt integrierte CAD- und PLM-Lösungen für die Fashion- und Interiors-Industrie. Als deutscher Marktführer bietet assyst Produkte der Spitzenkla...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer (m/w) 2D/3D CAD

[no replies]
Software Developers - Microsoft

Looking for a change? We have hundreds of jobs available in the US for software development engineers , whether you have a few years of experience, are at ...
[no replies]
$800 -$1,000 per day guaranteed for top C++ Contractors

I'm looking for at least 10 contractors who can write the most efficient code imaginable. I will pay anywhere in this range for those who can prove that they a...
[no replies]
Looking for *nix C++ Programmer for IRC-2-HTTP proxy

Hello everyone, We are looking for a C++ programmer who can integrate the HTTP and IRC protocols into a proxy. Basically a daemon that will establish conn...
[1 reply] : Did you find someone for this engagement? I have written quite a bit ... (by rabinnh)
Need some amazing engineers!!

*Perfect for new college grads or people who are bored with school and want to get started in the real world!* Hello, my name is David Barrett and I'm the CE...
[no replies]
by jraven
Entry level C++ jobs available in New York City

Entry level C++ development roles are available in New York City for recent college graduates. Must have strong academic knowledge of C++. UNIX experience is pr...
[no replies]
C# Developer needed in the CedarHurst NY Area

seeking a C# developer to fill a 6 month to permanent position in CedarHurst,NY healthcare experiecve preferred please send resumes to javay4395@smartcity.us ...
[no replies]
Year 2011 Pages: 1... 121314151617
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.