Jobs - 2011 archive (Page 16)

Software Engineer – High Frequency Trading Wanted

Top electronic trading platform is seeking an experience software engineer. Candidates will work across the multi-asset trading platform gaining experience in b...
[no replies]
Senior Software Developer – TCP/UDP Sockets Wanted

Top prop shop is seeking a senior software engineer to develop and maintain the low level components of their high frequency trading, including the distributed ...
[no replies]
FX Quant Researcher - Wanted

Systematic prop team is seeking an additional quant researcher for their FX trading team. Candidates will work closing with senior quants to develop new FX trad...
[no replies]
sell c++

i am a beginner c++ programmer but i wanted to know a place to sell programs
[6 replies] Last: @ arond well what do you want done (by cainen172)
Low-Level C++ Engineers in Plainview, NY & Somerset, NJ

******************************************************************* LOCAL PREFERRED but we'll relo within the US for exceptional people We'll transfer H1-B's ...
[no replies]
Online C\C++ Tutor\Mentor\Teacher\Trainer

Hello everyone, I am an experienced C++ programmer; I am willing to tutor, teach and Train C ad C++ learners and enthusiasts. We could do this online via...
[1 reply] : i thought it is free :D (by richgirl)
by Triksy
Looking for a start in C++

I'm looking for a start in a company that would take me in with idea of growth , I am deeply passionate with programing and its always been a dream too be p...
[1 reply] : It sounds like you have a lot to learn. Try to land an internship to ... (by moorecm)
Sr. C/C++ Software Engineer position available at Appnexus

Appnexus Sr. C/C++ Software Engineer Engineering | New York, NY, United States We are seeking world-class, senior software engineers (who are still ver...
[no replies]
Jr. C/C++ Engineer Position available at APPNEXUS

APPNEXUS Jr. C/C++ Engineer Engineering | New York, NY, United States We are seeking junior software engineers to work on our state-of-the-art ad-serving...
[no replies]
Experienced C++ Software Engineers for Skype, Prague

Software Engineer - Platforms Our client is a US based company with offices in CEE and UK providing software-based communications platform for any use by voi...
[no replies]
by tomg
Full time C++ developer at Investment Firm in New York City

We are an investment firm in mid-town Manhattan and currently have one full time opening for a Computer Scientist with emphasis on very strong C++ (and object...
[3 replies] Last: Hello Tomg, If the job still open, please email me by crazy0man2008... (by crazy0man)
by Stally
Job openings for C++ developers with a very Big Research and Development house

Hey Developers, I have fantastic job openings for C++ developers with a very Big Research and Development house which is based at various Europe locations in...
[1 reply] : Is it available for offshore? I'm in china! Thanks. (by crazy0man)
Wanted : Developer for 50/50 (Part paid, part partnership)

Hi All, I am looking for a Developer , you will get paid for 50% of the work and the other 50% of the work will result in part ownership of the venture. I...
[1 reply] : Hello friend. I'm an experienced developer on C++/C#, about 6 years... (by crazy0man)
Excellent Job Opportunity for C++ Programmer with our Top US clients

We have various openings for C++ Professionals, with our Top US Clients all over US.To pursue this opportunity and for further details reach me at shweta@sapvix...
[no replies]
Offering a hand in C++

Hi I'm offering help with programming in C++ (and other languages). School and university projects, hobby programs, etc. I deal with console, window and ...
[1 reply] : should this be allowed in the jobs section? I could try to pimp myself... (by quirkyusername)
Wanted: Front End Developer - California

Front End Developer Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc., the owner of category leading sites such as DoItYourself.com, WikiTravel.org, CarsDirect.c...
[no replies]
job

I am learning now c++ and I am willing to work for free in order that I learn better c++
[9 replies] Last: hello, I have a project if you are interested. I offer 50 % of your... (by atencorps)
Ultra High Frequency Trading

I do recruiting for the top quant hedge fund in the world. My client is looking for C++ programmers at the expert level who have in-depth and broad knowledge o...
[no replies]
by cosmic
Hyd/Chennai/Noida opening for Sr.Unix Developer/Designer

We have openings for Sr.Unix Design & Development Engineer. Position: Sr.Unix Design & Development Engineer Exp: 5+ years. Job Location: Hyd/Noida/Chenna...
[no replies]
C++ Programmers Wanted - Full time/ Part time

A start up company working on a top innovative gaming project is looking for C++ developers on a permanent/full time basis located In Malta- EU (http://www.vis...
[no replies]
Year 2011 Pages: 1... 14151617
  Archived years: [2010 archive] [2012 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.