game idea anyone?

Pages: 1... 34567
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
Then why do you keep replying? Apparently you care enough about my opinion and delusions to keep replying to something you don't care about. You also seem to be strangely fascinated with if I leave (again showing you care, but trying to look like you don't).

I don't care about your opinions, that doesn't mean I don't find amusement in reading your comments though :P. I will literally keep this thread alive until you stop posting.

I'm not delusional. I found a game site that has the concepts defined.
Quick time event (what you showed in that video): http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-time-event/3015-6/
Button Mashing: http://www.giantbomb.com/button-mashing/3015-44/
Button mashing games can use QTE, but it is things like the MGS torture where you have to hit multiple buttons in quick succession to keep stamina up. The MK test your might minigame is another example of button mashing. If you do a search for button mashing games, you will find threads from 2010 to as lat as May of this year asking for button mashers but not to recommend Tekken, Soul Caliber, MK, or Street fighter.

Cool, didn't say you were delusional about that though. The whole delusion you made about camping is what I was referring to.
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Hes not really worth arguing or debating with BHX. He obviously has a biased view on most things and believes if he thinks one way about something everyone else must think that way to else they have no idea what they are talking about.'

So might as well just let it go.
closed account (o1vk4iN6)
Good advice Zereo.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
If you find someone who likes cod, don't shove your opinion down their throat, just say good for you. You might not like that style of game or have some other game you find way better, but doesn't mean everyone agrees with you on that.
You must not go to these forums often. One does not simply argue with BHX. It's guaranteed that you'll lose.

BTW I shove my opinion down COD player's throats because the game is manure, like it or not.
Last edited on by Fredbill30
closed account (3qX21hU5)
BTW I shove my opinion down COD player's throats because the game is manure, like it or not.

Lol gezz I never knew manure is worth millions of dollars ;p I'm going to have to stop at the local farm onmy way home
Last edited on
You are all wrong here. And I won't rest until you see things my way!!!

I remember a game called "Leasure Suit Larry." It had an excellent story line. Basically your trying to get laid without catching an std and dying from it. I had to be like what... 13 years old when I played it?
wtf Manga that's... nasty.
@Fred I wasn't arguing with BHX, I'm talking to xerzi. Also, I'm new to these forums, so yes I wouldn't know not to 'simply' argue with a person on the forums.
Yea, but when I was around as long as you were I realized to avoid arguing with him as much as possible. Kinda like a respect.
@Fred Only argue with someone when you have a good reason to.
@Zereo yeah that last post was my last one to xerzi.

Fredbill30 wrote:
One does not simply argue with BHX. It's guaranteed that you'll lose.

The guys at the allegro irc channel got a laugh out of that.

I may not be the best programmer, but I know my game concepts and terminology. I've been playing games for 27 years, programming for 17, 13 of which has been focused on game programming.

Almost forgot, Leisure Suit Larry is a great game!
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Nah, I like to argue with whoever I want to whenever. Just not BHX, as I stated before it's like a respect, and I'll lose anyway.
@Fred Don't cut yourself short. One person can't always win a battle(even BHX).
If you find that another person is wrong just tell them and if they still think you're wrong and you know for a fact you're right, just leave them be and either think they won't admit it and/or stubborn/trolling.
@Fred Don't cut yourself short. One person can't always win a battle(even BHX)
I know what you're saying, but if you're saying this you obviously don't know him very well.
@Fred You obviously don't know him very well if you don't know a human being can actually lose in a battle. Also, like I said before:
If you find that another person is wrong just tell them and if they still think you're wrong and you know for a fact you're right, just leave them be and either think they won't admit it and/or stubborn/trolling.
germanchocolate wrote:
@Fred I wasn't arguing with BHX, I'm talking to xerzi. Also, I'm new to these forums, so yes I wouldn't know not to 'simply' argue with a person on the forums.

haha thats what i thought, i wondering what fred was talking about.

everyone argues on every forum, so im not sure where fred gets that idea from.

? I'm confused.
@Fred I think you originally thought I was arguing with BHX when I was actually talking to xerzi.

So, what I'm trying to say is you randomly told me not to simply argue with BHX, which I find very weird because wouldn't you want to express your opinion/tell someone the truth/what's right?
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. Just don't argue with him, it'll save you headaches.
@Fred I'll argue with whomever I want to if I have a good reason for it.
Pages: 1... 34567