The Perfect Crime

Pages: 123456
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
@Disch Agree
@Zereo NO Wendy's has the best fries

Although Wendy's does have good spicy chicken sandwich and baconator. KFC has a good doubleicous chicken sandwich. that's it.
Hey now I think Mcdonalds has some of the best fries I have ever tasted

No, their fries do not taste good. Their fries are GMO potatoes, cheap grease, and salt.

If you want good fries, try making your own some time. Get organic potatoes (I'm not an organic nut... but potatoes are one of the few things where there's a SIGNIFICANT taste improvement), peel, boil for a bit (prevents them from getting soggy), then fry in peanut oil. Salt+pepper to taste.

Easy, much cheaper, and tastes good.

Peanut oil can get spendy, but you can reuse it.

and I don't really mind their burgers either

Their burger patties are frozen and pumped with wood pulp for filler. I maintain that the only reason you don't mind them (or their God awful fries) is because you're used to them.

I have ate at some pretty fancy restaurant's in my lifetime ;p

"Fancy" and "expensive" don't necessarily mean "good". In general any restaurant is going to fall short of actual home cooking... mainly because restaurants typically have to buy frozen products in bulk so the food you're getting is not exactly fresh.

Seriously.... give fastfood up for a year or two. It's like TV.... you don't realize just how shitty it is until you stop. But once you're away from it, your life is better and you never want to go back.

EDIT:

And when you shop for food for your home... stay out of the frozen/processed sections. Frozen hamburger patties are convenient, but not enough to make up for their flavorless taste.

90% of your food shopping should be from produce/deli/bakery sections.
Last edited on
I love Mc Donalds soggy fries, mmm, mmm ,mmm.

Okay so I think we have decided the best way to kill someone is to temp them with cigaretts and unhealthy fast food.

Should we throw in alcohol too?

I know, you could party with someone until they are drunk, and then dare them to do something stupid and dangerous, like run across a frozen pond naked or something. That should do it.
People that think it's tasty are just familiar with it and/or have never actually eaten tasty food.

I got to refine my pallet while my older brother was still living at home with our parents and going through culinary school. I got to eat some seriously tasty food being prepared by a talented chef to be. There's still nothing quite like Jumbo Jack with cheese and a deep fried taco when you're cotton mouth at 3 am on a saturday. :P
Blech.

Maybe I just overestimate people.
devonrevenge wrote:
4th degree murder

What?!

Involuntary Manslaughter?

From what I remember the degrees are First, second, voluntary manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter.
The Perfect Crime ?
I recently watched Derren Brown's episode in which he hypnotises a man , trains him to shoot and makes him enter a state of amnesia in which he won't remember what he did , all this attached to a visual trigger , when he sees the trigger and guided who(or what) is the target he shots the man. In the show where he actually targeted smeone (steven fry) in front of the audiences in an auditorium.When being interrogated he says he don't remember a thing.

So yeah that would be a perfect way , no one will ever know who made him an assassin and he will get sentenced.
Riddle:

I kill myself, but I don't commit suicide. I die, but by no one's hand. When I died is hard to say. The method to bury me is scattered in the wind. What am I?

I tried to be subtle with the hints. Let's see if someone can figure it out.
BHX wrote:
What?!

Involuntary Manslaughter?

From what I remember the degrees are First, second, voluntary manslaughter, and involuntary manslaughter

Fourth degree murder is when there is an accomplice who did not commit the murder themselves or when a person influences another to kill the victim.
@Paoletti301
I know the definitions. I was just curious if he was saying the right one because most states list the first three degrees as:
First Degree Murder
Second Degree Murder
Voluntary Manslaughter (Third Degree)

This classification leads me to believe he is referring to Involuntary Manslaughter as that is the top for four for murder.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
I think cultivating a common illness like bochelism or meningitis in agar gel and then breaking and entering someones house and putting the infection in something likley is the least suspicious crime.

these things happen so no one is going to be suspect foul play.
Riddle:

I kill myself, but I don't commit suicide. I die, but by no one's hand. When I died is hard to say. The method to bury me is scattered in the wind. What am I?

I tried to be subtle with the hints. Let's see if someone can figure it out.

Leaves?
these things happen so no one is going to be suspect foul play.

What ever you do, do not use a chicken to kill someone. Fowl play will be suspected :)
@Script Coder
Since you are the only one that attempted it I will tell you.

Riddle:

Answer: Spontaneous Human Combustion

I realize there are people on both sides of the isle on whether or not that even exists, but I thought it was a good one to make a riddle for.
There are people that think spontaneous human combustion is a thing?
too much sugar
@BHXSpecter Lol, however there is a logical flaw in your riddle:
"I kill myself, but I don't commit suicide."
How is SHC (if it exists) killing yourself, you have no control over it, therefore you are not killing yourself.
It's not a logical flaw. We live in a time where people think you have to control your death to be killing yourself, but that isn't true. The things that happen in your body is still you killing yourself (Cancer, heart failure, etc.) of which SHC is something, yet to be determined, in our bodies that make us burn. Again this is all circumstantial due to not knowing for sure if it exists or just an elaborate murder method.
How is death by cancer seen as killing yourself?

In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream.

Your body is killing you, even without a conscious attempt to end your life, you are still killing yourself. Though, I know a few that found out they had cancer and never bothered fighting it and instead just let the cancer run its course. We buried my father-in-law's best friend's wife a few years back because of this.

There are two types of suicide that take the control out of your hand and puts it in the hands of someones else suicide by car (stepping out in front of a car hoping it kills you) and suicide by cop (doing something illegal to get police there and then getting them to shoot and kill you).

Even my wife's grandmother and grandfather both had cancer and their cancer doctor told both of them that their bodies was killing them or in essence they were unknowingly killing themselves. Her grandfather died back in May and her grandmother is still fighting, but getting tired of fighting it because of not having her husband anymore.

Which, speaking of her grandfather, makes me wonder. If you don't consider our bodies the equivalent of us killing ourselves. Do you consider a smoker, who knows the increased chance of lung cancer, continually smoking, being diagnosed with lung cancer and continuing to smoke after that, the equivalent of killing themselves?

All my rambling is trying to get across is, you don't have to be in control of your death to be killing yourself. In some cases, inaction is just as bad as controllably killing yourself as some things have cures or health alternatives that can help prolong your life longer.
Pages: 123456