Lounge - October 2014 (Page 4)

Banned from forums?

I was just wondering what I did to get banned? My name is novellof...I helped out several people on these forums. I don't understand
[9 replies] Last: Thanks Grey Wolf I messaged them... I hope I get my account back soon (by novelloff)
Learning 3d effects?

So lets say for example i wanted to make some little 3d example program, like learn how to make effects work on the inside. to learn how to make them myself. I ...
[2 replies] Last: I use AMD's RenderMonkey to develop shaders. But, since it only suppor... (by S G H)
Programming and Depression?

Has programming ever made any of you depressed? If so I would like you to share your story with me. How you overcame your depression and why you were depressed ...
[9 replies] Last: @admkrk I'm glad you enjoy woodworking as much as I like programming.... (by megatron 0)
G++4.9 - Why do I still need -std=c++11?

Title says it all: What's the point? Does turning on C++11 break C++03 code? If not, seems like compiling with C++11 on should just be the default now.
[6 replies] Last: Even if C++11 was completely implemented would it really be worth brea... (by Peter87)
Is C++11 outdated?

I have heard that C++14 is finally here, and I must ask is C++11 now considered outdated. The only reason I ask is because I am about to purchase a book that de...
[14 replies] Last: Oooh I didn't know it was so close now :o (by ResidentBiscuit)
Trying to learn OpenGl

So I was recently learning c++ and I got to a point where I felt I could start multi-learning different tools, so I decided to learn an api or a form of one. An...
[2 replies] Last: Alright well I have figured out what my problem was for anyone interes... (by d1ff1cul1010)
Hey folks!

Last time I posted here was sometime last March I believe. Been clogged up in school and what not and disappeared off the face of the Internet (again). Anyway, ...
[8 replies] Last: Here's a screenshot. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83943521/Scre... (by S G H)
Help with Mod operator {Equation} (1,2)

int x = whatever.. x = (x + 7) % 10 how can i do the opposite of the above? What is the opposite of a mod operator? This is a hw assignment that has to deal...
[22 replies] Last: Well, I hope you did really understand how it works, as that's the poi... (by S G H)
by LB
Messing with inequalities

I was messing with inequalities using Wolfram|Alpha's generated graph and seeing what shapes I could get. I started with a simple circle: 1 >= x 2 + y 2 http...
[6 replies] Last: Well, let's take a look at the equation, then. y = ⁿ√(1-xⁿ) No... (by Ispil)
by foor
programming task

Dear guys, i'm new in this forum but always use the references, now i think i need your hand . Tomorrow i'm going to have a job programming task question ...
[2 replies] Last: .... (by foor)
Having Fun with Pointers {D3D}

I basically created a chain of pointers...Is there any purpose to having something like this? I saw in DirectX API there was a function that requires an address...
[14 replies] Last: I knew that it was a out pointer but i just didn't know why...It was s... (by novellof)
October 2014 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [sep2014] [nov2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.