UNIX/Linux Programming - May 2014 (Page 2)

Erro in My program IDEs codeblocks my system is linux

[/code#include <iostream>] #include<string> #include <stdlib.h> using namespace std; class insurance_category { static int counter; int prdouct_id; strin...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for answer me :) (by ebdaa3sea)
by huvcbo
LSH without carry

Hi, need help with this K1 = (S << 1) XOR R64, where S << 1 means the data string S shifted one bit left without carry. unsigned char S = "F7BAA8735192E4...
[3 replies] Last: Yes Thanks, but what is 'without carry' and 'with carry' / (by huvcbo)
Socket Error

Hi All, I m experiencing an issue in IPC using GNU Sockets in Linux Enterprise is as follows: I have small server & client program which run in Linux and ...
[1 reply] : You'll have to post code that demonstrates the problem. The sockets l... (by kbw)
struct: command not found

Hi, I am developing a application using C language. In my case I am using a common header file for store constant variables and structures. But in the compilat...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, Sorry for the delay and Thanks for the reply's. The problem is so... (by dushantha12)
by Bolbi
Ubuntu SFML linking problem.

I have installed Codeblocks on my Ubuntu, and it wont work with SFML, I linked it like the page sfml-dev.org has shown me. The errors are: ld||cannot fi...
[6 replies] Last: SFML graphics uses GLEW. It says it can't find libGLEW.so so I guess t... (by Peter87)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'

Hi all, I searched the forum and the web about the mentioned error and all the answers are related to memory size and I think it is not true in my case. I'm...
[4 replies] Last: I used gdb and get below (_n=18446744073709547290) after statement re... (by shifkoooo)
Storing null value in a char array

Hi, i need to store a value starting with null character in character array but i am getting buffer overflow exception. any method to store null character wi...
[5 replies] Last: its done, problem was somewhere else. thanx (by anmol2701)
Please help in understand code:

I am writing below mentioned function to find the frequency of substring in file: can someone help me understand use of : if(a.find(b,0) != std::string::npos...
[2 replies] Last: find returns the position of the string in which the substring was f... (by Lowest0ne)
Declaration With no Type error

//--------------------------------------------------- // Filename: microblog.h // Purpose: The header file for a class to store a single tweet //------------...
[1 reply] : please no errr whats it called? i can never remember. double posting. ... (by Little Bobby Tables)
May 2014 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.