UNIX/Linux Programming - November 2014 (Page 2)

by abt91
Help For Binary I/O On ARM Processor

The project runs on ARM linux, and performs CPU intensive operations on video frames based an internal model. The internal model is specified by several large 2...
[2 replies] Last: If you pass the values as text, you avoid this binary compatibilty pro... (by kbw)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc' what(): std::bad_alloc

Hi friends, Running the following program results in the following messages: terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc' what(): std:...
[2 replies] Last: ... (by ne555)
System crash

Hi, I have a function call "process". I want to call this function in a multi threaded environment. When I call to this function inside a thread it was execu...
[2 replies] Last: getNextObjectFromQueue() returns a pointer to a struct. Where is that ... (by modoran)
open source project

Hi All, Greetings of the day I want to work on some open source projects based on language C/C++ so just want some suggestion from you guys.Thanx in advance....
[1 reply] : Tried sourceforge? https://sourceforge.net/directory/?q=C%2B%2B or gi... (by kbw)
by tnavid
asn1 function in openssl

Hello, I have a structure like this: ExampleStructure { name (maxsize:255) age (range:0-99) contact { phone (maxsize:15) address (maxsize:255) } } i want to ...
[1 reply] : OpenSSL does have asn1 functions, and it does work, and it is ubiqutou... (by kbw)
Function using in multi threaded environment

Hi, I have a doubt about function usage in multi threaded environment. Think, we have a small c file call "functiontest.c". This file contains a small functi...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I understood. :) Thank you (by dushantha12)
Segfault during malloc

Hello I am trying to load a large dictionary file into a hashtable for a spell checker.I am getting a segfault when word_count is 6318. I ran a backtrace in gdb...
[4 replies] Last: > to use the variable name not the type name yes, it is less error pro... (by ne555)
by mzzz
how to start c programming on linux

Hi~,I am new here.i think that i already have basic understanding on C/C++. Now i want to try programming on Linux. unfortunately, i am not familiar with Linux....
[3 replies] Last: You don't need to know anything about the kernel, POSIX is the standar... (by kbw)
data exchange between two clients Over sockets

Here the program echos the same messages which was sent by the client to the the same client. I want to interchange the data between clients. for example if two...
[1 reply] : I want to interchange the data between clients. Your loop should look... (by kbw)
make cmake_check_build_system error 1

I am trying to run the make command, but it says [cod
[1 reply] : cmake probably used static paths (i cant remember the proper name). tr... (by Little Bobby Tables)
Decimal to Binary

I tired to make a c++ program that converts decimal numbers into binary, I got it right but the thing is when I input a number lets say 4 it gives the binary eq...
[4 replies] Last: #include<iostream> #include<bitset> int main() { int i; std:... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
how to take backup of a file without stopping the running process

Hi I need to take the backup of a debug file with out stopping that process. Could you please me how to make it in unix. Thanks in advance
[2 replies] Last: Find PID of your process: $ ps -C a.out 1234 ? 00:00:00 a.out Atta... (by Konstantin2)
Tic Tac Toe Problom

The program seems to run fine until you hit 1 to play again it will let you move twice then say its a tie game. // Tic_Tac_Toe // Include libraries #...
[2 replies] Last: Do you ever initialize the More variable in main()? Also, make sure yo... (by koothkeeper)
Problem Including OpenCL library

Hi, I'm having what is probably a really basic silly problem but Google has failed me and I really want to figure this out. I'm learning OpenCL and trying...
[2 replies] Last: Wow, yup that fixed it. I didn't even think about the directives. Than... (by blackbird8192)
question on building a C++ library

Hello, I have about 80 short C++ programs (without main) which I would like to combine into a library. Each has the following structure: +++start of prog...
[16 replies] Last: thanks to modoran, dhayden and ne555 for your informative answers :+) ... (by TheIdeasMan)
November 2014 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [oct2014] [dec2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.