Windows Programming - December 2011 (Page 7)

Justified text inside a STATIC control

Hello everybody I have a STATIC control created with CreateWindowEx and I would like to know if there is a way of aligning the text inside of it as justified. I...
[3 replies] Last: You mean both left and right justified? I don't think a static contro... (by Texan40)
by huw
Memory leak before the creation of CMainFrame

I'm working on a dialog based application. I noticed some memory leak problems so I googled for ways of detecting the leaks and to plug them. From a thread in t...
[1 reply] : Hmmm... Are you sure that the error in this piece of code? Try to use ... (by JonnyDepth)
Loops and multi-threading with a text-based RPG

Okay, I have been coding a simple text-based RPG, and I figured out how to multi-thread the combat loop (see my previous posts if this is unclear). The only ...
[2 replies] Last: bumpity bump (by tiennen07)
C Programming - Having trouble with a cmd line argument

I'm writing a program for my final project in my C Programming course and there's a command line argument I have to read in that can be entered as (-char space ...
[1 reply] : C library has argv array with command line arguments already separat... (by modoran)
by Phre2d
"Version 2.0 is not a compatible version" from VB

We are at the beginning of a long process to upgrade our very large software product from VC++ 6.0 and VB 6.0 to .Net. One of the first projects was a COM modu...
[7 replies] Last: Then my only guess is that VB6 thinks it has to load .net 1.1 instead ... (by webJose)
Reading from a savegame

Hello all, my problem is: I'm making a snake game, currently I'm stuck at highscore saving. I can write to a file named saves.svg, contents are: name1 12 ...
[10 replies] Last: I think I've found the problem:when numbers from hs are too high they... (by tofiffe)
December 2011 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [nov2011] [jan2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.