Windows Programming - July 2016 (Page 2)

(Deleted)

(Deleted)
[4 replies] Last: thx but I already got it :) (by Pranciskus)
by sam80
SDL quite event handler with two windows

Hello everyone, I am new in SDL. I have one question that when I use two windows ( e.g. s2 in the blow code) the quite event handler become does not function (...
[1 reply] : A SDL_QUIT event should be generated when the last window is clo... (by Peter87)
trouble in installing apps

hi guys! I am in trouble with installing apps for my pc. I don't have google play like samrtphone so it is difficult for me to install apps as my wish. I find...
[4 replies] Last: Clicking on a user's name lets you see their most recent posting histo... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
C++ help needed

Pseudocode Ask how many laps to run race between the numbers 1 and 3. Save and show number. Input the number 1...
[1 reply] : Hi, Well, best place is at the point where you realise this isn't a ho... (by Naughty Albatross)
by mattey
Automating applications

Hello All, I'm trying to write small console app that will: 1. find the window of my application (windows) 2. will change value of a textbox in that applicat...
[4 replies] Last: https://autohotkey.com/ (by Computergeek01)
How to copy an image file into clipboard?

I need a C++/C code example that demonstrates how to copy a 24-bit bmp picture file on the computer/disk into the clipboard. I am working with a Visual C++ Win3...
[1 reply] : See this: http://www.codeproject.com/Questions/344732/copy-hbitmap-to... (by coder777)
zwQueryProcessInformation creating

How to create zwQueryProcessInformation file?
[1 reply] : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms687420(v=vs... (by Naughty Albatross)
(Deleted)

(Deleted)
[6 replies] Last: > If you scare of spreading it across a lot of people you can send me ... (by Naughty Albatross)
by Mathes
Generating XML Documentation (VS2015)

Hello, I have a Visual Studio 2015 (Community) project, that consists of a single header. (As soon as the header contains functionality I will add Unit Tests...
[3 replies] Last: Why must I compile something, to generate the documentation? Very g... (by Thomas1965)
Dll creating

Maybe someone could give me some advises or substances about creating Dynamic Link Libraries and fit it to games because I even dont't know where to start?
[5 replies] Last: I mostly only do command line compiling work, as IDEs get in my way - ... (by freddie1)
multidimensional arrays/2d arrays

HEY my name is Vanessa and i need help big time on an assignment to add to my gpa. The question is as follows. I have no idea what to do. PLEASE HELP!!??? (Oh a...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=TheIdeasMan]Just a note for the future :+) There also shouldn'... (by Naughty Albatross)
Regular Expression Dll

Hi, I made a VC6 application which uses VC6 Regular Expressions libraries, and I am now trying to convert it to VC2012. I corrected some compiler errors, and i...
[no replies]
How to build a "Paint" like screen?

We all know the "Paint" program that comes with Windows OP. I am trying to build an application similar to its GUI. For the logic algorithm - backend - and code...
[2 replies] Last: What do you use - WinApi MFC .NET ? (by Thomas1965)
SQL Server

I get the following error messages when an application submits a query: Msg 605, Level 21, State 3, Line 1 Attempt to fetch logical page (1:224) in database 1...
[1 reply] : If DBCC CHECKDB or CHECKTABLE reports an error (which should be Msg 25... (by IgnaciaBaena)
How do I connect to my server

Hi! This is more of an internet-protocol question rather than a C++ one, but I will try it anyway. I have built a winsock server on my local computer. So ...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you AbstractionAnon. (by demoylan)
Read data recived from a socket, how to?

Hello guys i've created my server using sockets in vc++ This is a part of code: iResult = recv(AcceptSocket, recvbuf, recvbuflen, 0); if (iResult > 0) {...
[2 replies] Last: 1: You are not checking for errors in recv. You do this by checking i... (by demoylan)
how create and read, correctly IStream from file?

i'm overloading input and output file operators: friend std::ostream& operator << (std::ostream& lhs, const image& rhs) { //Create an empty IS...
[4 replies] Last: There are actually some problem in your streaming operators in your or... (by coder777)
Winsock recv printing garbage ascii characters

Hello! I have made a simple HTTP client. I can connect to a server and request a specific path to a page on that server. The issue is not that it doesn't work, ...
[2 replies] Last: Nevermind: I solved my own problem The solution was to fill the recei... (by demoylan)
How to create an Open Dialog

I know how to make an open dialog but I need to know how to make a save dialog for my program. What exactly is the name of the save file component and how do I ...
[3 replies] Last: The function is called GetSaveFileName. It works basically the same as... (by Thomas1965)
by nsi
How to locate the stack overflow?

Hello, C++ers, I am writing a C++ code using MS Visual Studio. When I run it, a dialogue box showed: Unhandled exception at 0x009CDDA9 in dgtwo2.exe: 0xC0...
[5 replies] Last: You are welcome. :) (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
July 2016 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.