Windows Programming - June 2018 (Page 2)

I need to access a 32-bit DLL from 64-bit code

I do not have access to the 32 bit dll so I am unable to upgrade it to 64 bits. I also do not want to downgrade the 64 bit code to 32 bits. The only option I'm ...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=OP]I also do not want to downgrade the 64 bit code to 32 bits. ... (by Computergeek01)
by slei
Windows ToastNotifications in C++

Hey, I've tried to work with the Windows Toast Notifications to create an Chat message box like Skype Win10 does, where you can enter text in an textbox and ...
[no replies]
Making a C++ Program that Extracts Data from Online Dashboard?

How would I go about making a C++ program that prompts the user to enter start and end dates, and then takes the user's start and end dates and inputs them into...
[1 reply] : well.. not to be a jerk, but step 1 would be to determine exactly wha... (by jonnin)
Make File Error- $(CPP) $(LINKOBJ) -o $(BIN) $(LIBS)

# Project: Project2 # Makefile created by Dev-C++ 5.11 CPP = g++.exe CC = gcc.exe WINDRES = windres.exe OBJ = QualityGovernanceWithWindo...
[2 replies] Last: How do I fix this? Get a newer IDE, Dev-C++ 5.11 was outdated when i... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
by Sh0es
pop_back Operation causing SIGSEGV

I have this code, which I'm testing to serve as a test bed for my homemade data structures. #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath> #include <iostream> #include ...
[2 replies] Last: All of these have the same fundamental problem: else if(inp == "ins... (by keskiverto)
Is it possible to stream live video on facebook programaticly?

Is it possible to stream live video on facebook programaticly? That would be very interesting.
[no replies]
How to switch between Forms in Visual C++?

I'm using Visual Studio 2013 (If that matters) and I am working on a project I can open form 2 from form 1 but... The errors come when i try to SWITCH BACK...
[3 replies] Last: from what little you give us, I have thoughts.. are you creating the ... (by jonnin)
Cannot fix exception HRESULT 0x8000000A in a Windows Forms application.

I'm not sure what went wrong, my code was working perfectly before and then suddenly stopped working and gave me this error. Does anyone know some common cau...
[no replies]
fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'opencv_world341d.dll'

Hello, I'm using VS 2010 and OpenCV 2.2. I did everything as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjv1mevaR4 and I always get the error LNK1104: canno...
[no replies]
How to make webcam video recording? (No OpenCV)

Hello does anybody know how to make webcam video recording application. No OpenCV because my webcam doesn't support it. It could be similar to https://www.drea...
[no replies]
by Bucko
Two simple (?) programs

I am an absolute C++ newbie, unable at the moment to write something useful in this language. Normally all my programming needs I am able to fulfill by AutoHotk...
[2 replies] Last: keskiverto, thank you for your interest! Start: You mean the DOS comm... (by Bucko)
Debugging start error for windows service C++

I have a server that I have tested as a standalone console application which works fine. I added the standard boilerplate code for making it a C++ Windows servi...
[1 reply] : Did you forget to call "SetServiceStatus()" with 'SERVICE_RUNNING'? If... (by Computergeek01)
by ArushA
Best memory managment methods in kernel mode

So I'm starting to learn and work with kernel mode driver in c++. I'm just wondering, because of all the controversy, the best way to use kernel-mode routines. ...
[no replies]
June 2018 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [may2018] [jul2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.