Windows Programming - September 2012 (Page 8)

Editing executables

I thought of an interesting alternative to registry, but I'm not sure how to pull it off. The idea is declare an empty global variable, somehow get it's posi...
[4 replies] Last: You can also make space with a custom resource and find it at runtime ... (by kbw)
WM_KEYUP message only works when window is selected

I have this function which should track how many keys have been pressed, but it only tracks the keys pressed when the window is selected. If I have a different ...
[6 replies] Last: You need WH_KEYBOARD global hook installed. Look at SetWindowsHookEx()... (by modoran)
by KE5QDA
UTC programming in C++

How do I write code that will automatically correct itself when Daylight Savings Time changes to Standard Time. I.E. I'm in the Central Time Zone. I'm writin...
[1 reply] : Well, your OS should keep track of this as long as it connected to the... (by ResidentBiscuit)
[HELP] Choose where to write in console

Hi all, I made a simple menu: #include <iostream> #include <windows.h> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main( ) { p...
[10 replies] Last: Creating the program in a window sounds very hard to me. I will try th... (by closed account 4i67ko23)
Help making C++ accept input without having to hit enter?

Hey all. I'm using Windows 7, and I need to know how to make my C++ program accept input without having to hit enter. I was told to come here because it migh...
[9 replies] Last: You need to read up on for loops: int main() { //variables int ... (by Disch)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 678
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.