Beginners - April 2013 (Page 82)

by am0n
a little help please (1,2,3)

Hello everyone, I have a little request, I know that many of you frown upon such things, but..I have...
[43 replies] Last: The current code, that I've given in the previous post, sorts the numb... (by Catfish3)
Rate my "Dungeon Crawl"

Simple moving program. Is there a way to make it shorter? (I'm talking about that stuff in"define".....
[4 replies] Last: I'm sorry, I really should have made myself more clear. As you proba... (by uzferry)
by Juha
CMD problem

Hi How can I open folders all .jpg files in the same time with CMD? All files start with differe...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks:) (by Juha)
Merge Linked List segmentation fault (core dumped) error please help

This is my code. Everytime I attempted to run it it gives me a segmentation fault and the core dump ...
[4 replies] Last: I have not. But I already know where the crash occurs from ne555 answe... (by Arthur13)
`X' Is Not a Class or Template Error

Hi, LeafyCircuits here! Comp Specs OS: 2002 Windows XP Service Pack 3, Media Center Edition Com...
[5 replies] Last: @cire i misread fg109s post wrong and did that to "correct him". when ... (by closed account Dy7SLyTq)
Cannot Open Output File..

This is the Gyazo displaying the on-screen issue itself: http://gyazo.com/96e1d2a65a0c39774d7ea08f0a...
[4 replies] Last: .oi: ┬┐why the idea of posting images? you do not have a graphic issue... (by ne555)
HELP

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int n=1, a, x; do { cout << "...
[6 replies] Last: Not to mention he is teaching him to use system("pause"); :(. Never ... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Need some help

i need to write a program that takes info from a txt file and prints out the info in a chart form wi...
[2 replies] Last: but this program is not supposed to use functions. it is just supposed... (by Jacob Neubert)
Calculator Question - Expressions

Hey everyone, so I have a assignment due that is asking me to complete a fully working calculator th...
[no replies]
Putting strings into a file

I have an assignment for my programming class where I need to take an existing text file, extract ea...
[4 replies] Last: It can not be replaced with just "int" because "int" is signed and siz... (by LB)
Need help with functions!

So i have two functions like: int function1(int parameter1){ return int random stuff; ...
[2 replies] Last: thanks vlad got it working (by TaisteluJaska)
Need Help w/Arrays

Can someone explain to me how arrays are supposed to work? I put them down but all I get is zero w...
[1 reply] : cout << gameArray << endl; This is out of bounds. gameArray ; Th... (by ResidentBiscuit)
Alternate ways to break a WHILE loop

This is from a homework assignment I already turned in. My programmed worked flawlessly but I was f...
[10 replies] Last: @ L B - I am sure that was precisely the point of the exercise - to sh... (by pojster)
Inserting at certain position in Linked Lists

Hello, suppose I have a struct named nodeType with(info of type Type, and a pointer named link of...
[5 replies] Last: Insertion at the end should be trivial. If you have a tail pointer, ta... (by ResidentBiscuit)
My Program's Loop Doesn't Do What I Intend It To Do

I do not understand what I have done wrong here. The problem is the bottom. My loop does not do what...
[3 replies] Last: your will be answered too.. sometimes the answers are quick and someti... (by writetonsharma)
Are there any free online compilers for c++

Are there any free online compilers for c++? I don't want to download a developer onto my Pc at work...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks Catfish3, and Zereo.. I will check out your links. (by dariusd7)
function cin.get() and getch()

hi, everyone..can i know what is the difference between cin.get() and getch()? as what i know, this...
[7 replies] Last: ok,thanks..^^ (by programming killer)
Employee parttime employee program C++

I never had c++, but i am in a program debbuing class that uses C++. I am not good with inheritance ...
[6 replies] Last: What is your assignment? What are you stuck on? What exactly do you wa... (by LB)
Error C2079 Object::color uses undefined struct 'Vector'

I have a header file for a vector that looks like this: #ifndef VECTOR_H #define VECTOR_H #i...
[4 replies] Last: Dont include main.h in vector: vector.h - no includes vector.cpp - in... (by Lowest0ne)
by eXord
How to pass in a linked list?

So I'm kinda struggling to pass in a linked list to a function that sorts the linked list, how do...
[5 replies] Last: Then you're not doing what I just said. That error is saying that you ... (by LB)
April 2013 Pages: 1... 80818283
  Archived months: [mar2013] [may2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.